Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sofra's A Reunion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rashi
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Rashi

Sofra's A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Sofra's A Reunion   Sofra's A Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:00 pm

*snickers*

Oh boy Razz That was a good story Sofra and must have quite fun as well! *laughs*

moar! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://tharynien.deviantart.com
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

Sofra's A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofra's A Reunion   Sofra's A Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:07 pm

it was hilarious. Siza got the ball rolling, Estray came along too. Lasher twigged something was up, but it was still a bit of a surprise and we were both killing outselves laughing !
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Sofra's A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofra's A Reunion   Sofra's A Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Hahaha, love it! Razz Where did this take place then? In the noble district BD barracks, or? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

Sofra's A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofra's A Reunion   Sofra's A Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Yup Smile when Lasher/Lionel is home, sofra stays there. when he's away she stays in thunder keep or there. Elite as they are, even Black dragons can be a bit rough at times, but she doesn't get bothered as she's Lasher's girl
Back to top Go down
Ankhnaset
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Ankhnaset

Location : In front of my PC fighting off waves of slavering cats and rampaging children

Sofra's A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofra's A Reunion   Sofra's A Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:09 pm

hehe... I LOL'ed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sofra's A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofra's A Reunion   Sofra's A Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sofra's A Reunion
Page 1 of 1