Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding 'The Ebony Bride'

Go down 
+2
Kyanth
Bjornia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

Regarding 'The Ebony Bride' Empty
PostSubject: Regarding 'The Ebony Bride'   Regarding 'The Ebony Bride' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:49 am

It's so nice to read about a side of Jodoc that I've only vaguely (if even that) seen in game, and refreshing to get a glimpse of his history. Very well written with a nice surprise. A.K.A: OMGS i never knew his wife wasn't cimmerian!

One question... *coughs* is it finished? Very Happy I want more!
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Ebony Bride'   Regarding 'The Ebony Bride' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:13 am

I quote Bjornia!! Although I did know his wife wasn't Cimmerian, I wasn't expecting her to be Stygian at all!

Very well written, loved it, and I want to know more too!
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Ebony Bride'   Regarding 'The Ebony Bride' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:52 am

more !
Back to top Go down
Rad
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Rad

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Ebony Bride'   Regarding 'The Ebony Bride' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:47 pm

I concur! MOAR!

Last edited by Rad on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Ebony Bride'   Regarding 'The Ebony Bride' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Thanks for the praise and no, it's not done yet Wink Jo's an old bear and there's alot more of his life to tell. Too much to tell in one sitting!

Part three is being constructed in my brain as we speak and I should actually start typing it today so hopefully it will be up later. Unless I get writer's block.....which is possible Smile The old bear is a difficult one to write for as I've never had any idea of his backstory until he actually speaks about it ingame, so actually fitting all the clues together is a hard job. Also weird to write about him as a young and happy (well happier than the grumpy old bear anyway) man.

I never knew his wife was stygian either until I started writing it, but it just fell into place and explains alot about his attitude!
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Ebony Bride'   Regarding 'The Ebony Bride' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:57 pm

Right that's part 3 and 4 up of the tale!

That might be the last I do for a time as that kinda rounds off that period of his life!

Hope you enjoy folks Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Ebony Bride'   Regarding 'The Ebony Bride' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:04 pm

*wipes tears*

So sad. But so well written!

And so wolverine-ish of Jo... well done!
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Ebony Bride'   Regarding 'The Ebony Bride' I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:30 am

Wow Teco.. just read it all in one go and wow. Smile *wants to hug the old bear*

Very well written.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Ebony Bride'   Regarding 'The Ebony Bride' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding 'The Ebony Bride'
Page 1 of 1