Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia" Empty
PostSubject: Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia"   Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:57 pm

*mutters about Nemedian scum*

Very well written Danach! We need to get together to plan the next session! Razz *cheers*

And to everyone else: Danach and his guild Messenger of the Moon are the people who are arranging and playing the roles of Nemedian "bad guys" for the Templari to plot and fight against. Very Happy A great bunch all, and I look forward to much more RP with them!
Back to top Go down
Danach
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia"   Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Thanks mate. I'm working on the next part of the rp, and should hopefully have something ready in the next week or two.

Oh, and just a quick note for folks, when we play the bad guys on the events we are not the characters that our name tags say we are, nor are we those bad guys if you bump into us outside of the events. Messenger of the Moon have always had a good relationship with Templari ic and I'd hate to see some of our people getting into fights over an ooc mix up.

I'm looking forward to running the next part for you all, and hopefully rping with some of you outside of the events too.

Cheers

Danach
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia"   Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Yes, Messenger of the Moon and Templari have a long and good relation. Smile Which perhaps makes for an even better foundation for the IC war to be played out with the scenarios in which the MotM people aren't playing "themselves". Smile So yes indeed, please disregard name tags at those times.
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia"   Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:14 pm

A good read and write up!

Hello to Danach and looking foward to getting involved in some awesome rp with MotM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia"   Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding "Treachery in Nemedia"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Story/Journals Comments-
Jump to: