Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tanutamun

Go down 
+3
Sofra
Bjornia
Borgar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Borgar
Conscript
Conscript

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:41 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Tanutamun

Class: Tempest of Set

Place of Birth: Luxur, Stygia

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc): Unknown

Physical Description:
Tanutamun stands at around average height; he has a thin athletic frame, his skin is a light dusky colour indicating his membership of the Stygian upper castes.
His dark hair is braided and hangs to his shoulders, he is clean shaven with very attractive features, he bears a large serpent-like mark across one of his pale eyes, branded on him by the high priest of his temple as was the huge design which adorns his chest, as befitting of one chosen by the Serpent himself.
He stands with a confidence born of fear of Set, certain that the gaze of the Serpent will always find him worthy of rewards.

Mental Description:
As a priest of the Serpent god, first and foremost in Tanutamun’s mind is the will of Set, however he manages to disguise his fanatical belief in the Serpent’s designs to all those around him, creating the impression that he enjoys learning about other religions and peoples.

Due to the omen (below) he was blessed with, Tanutamun regards himself as one of the chosen of Set, a belief shared by the others at his temple. He believes that he has been chosen by the Serpent to convert the world to the worship of his deity and he plans to use subtlety as his weapon.
He shows great eagerness to learn of other lands, cultures, and religions making him appear enlightened to those he encounters however beneath the surface he secretly seeks this knowledge in order to find the most effective ways to convert. Nevertheless, he appears a reasonable Set-fearing Stygian traveller to those around him, expertly concealing his true intent.

He will very rarely speak of his own deeds in the name of Set knowing full well the distain the foreigners hold for acts in the name of the Serpent however in his past he has supervised countless human sacrifices and worse…

Background:
Tanutamun was born to a wealthy Aristocratic Caste family of the Stygian Capital, Luxur. Well educated in the teachings of the priesthood of Set he also strove to learn the languages of the ‘lesser’ nations as a challenge.
At the age of nineteen through his father’s influence he was inducted into the priesthood of Set, serving in one of the largest temples in Luxur. Throughout this time he displayed great intellect and insight and more importantly fanatical fear and devotion for the Great Serpent.

After only five years and following various visions of his superiors he was given the great honour of overseeing the multitude of sacrifices carried out to appease Set, performing the rites and invoking the powers of the Great Serpent as the lifeblood flowed from the bodies of the victims.
It was during his time in this position that he began to learn the inner mechanisms of the priesthood; through contact with the High Priests he began to evolve his aptitudes for subtlety, manipulation and even brutality.

Some time later he was appointed to assist the High Priest of Khemi at the huge Temple of the port city. Upon his arrival a miraculous omen occurred; whilst standing in the streets observing his new surroundings a hooded cobra slithered between his legs and halted there, a crowd gathered to see this wonder and observe the chosen of Set, Tanutamun. After what felt like a millennia basking in the Serpent God’s gaze the snake slowly slithered away, followed by the crowd, at the head of which stood the 26 year old priest, some collapsed with divine fear of the Serpent others followed with glee.
The snake led them to the docks where it continued without fear and without hesitation to plunge itself into the sea, the crowd stood amazed but the young Tanutamun knew instantly what the Serpent God willed of him…

…He would go like the cobra to the sea, he would fearlessly take the influence of Set to the lesser kingdoms and bring them under his gaze, through the use of manipulation and subtlety the foreigners would never suspect his true purpose until it was too late…

Last edited by Borgar on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Hey Borgar's alt.

I guess you know the drill already, so let's see you getting a sponsor from the guild, and then we can move on to the interview Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:16 pm

I'll sponsor him

You know, I wish I hadn't read this ... I loved the rp last night and now I know the hidden agenda -sniff-
Back to top Go down
Borgar
Conscript
Conscript

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:42 pm

((Sorry Sofra Very Happy trying my best to be the slippery stygian type teehee... plus you never know what omens could occur to change people's ways again Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:00 am

How is this possibble, blodssbror!?
Borgar's alter ego is a slippery stygian? I have to see this with my own eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 pm

I jsut realised that I cant sponsor, cause I didnt go through all the stuff withyou, but I really enjoyed rping with you

could someone kindly grab him in game for the sponsorship? he's been waiting a few days now
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 pm

His character could also take initiative Wink
Back to top Go down
http://aoc.knightstemplar.cc/
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:16 pm

would do with Hyrde, but the aim is recruiting and not alienating him! Hyrde is rather in the guard division, wouldn't be a scholar best for this job?
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:19 pm

it doenst matter tooo much Beli. but naran would perhaps be ideal. there's illness in our house this week and Im supposed to be going away a few days, so i'm taking it easy atm
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:22 pm

I could do with Naran then, if it's okay. it would be a pleasure to sponsor Borgar's alt.
Back to top Go down
Borgar
Conscript
Conscript

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Great I'll make sure to log on with him tonight and get the ball rolling teehee!
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:15 pm

aye tantramu...trararamu...tamaramu...whatever! Naran and me will be ready, when you are this day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Borgar, what's happening with Tanut? he is a great char and I'd love to see him. please give us a shout ?
Back to top Go down
Borgar
Conscript
Conscript

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:29 am

Hiya Sofra

I was on last night with him for a few hours but you weren't online unfortunately Sad I'll try again tonight! Did some RPing with Naran and Ashalanta instead
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 am

ok great
Back to top Go down
Torri
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Torri

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 pm

I (Asha) will sponser him a Stygian noble made quite an impression on her last night (mind she was drunk) Razz He has more camels even than her father, very immpresve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Borgar
Conscript
Conscript

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Thank you Ash / Torri!

Lets hope they don't both get drunk and start gambling with camels! Haha
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Borgar, am not feeling well, if I don't improve I'll be going to bed for the evening. Hopefully one of the other officers can catch you, if not it'll be tomorrow. soryr.
Back to top Go down
Borgar
Conscript
Conscript

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:40 pm

No problem Sofra! I hope you feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:25 am

I new he was an ingenious cimmerian, but he is a hell of a brilliant stygian, especially teamed up with naran. thanks very much for yesterday's RP Smile
Back to top Go down
Borgar
Conscript
Conscript

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:36 am

Thanks man! I enjoyed it too last night, especially when the Zingaran 'accidentally' got a drink over her head haha Wink
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:00 am

and the two of you interruptet hrods flirting with your religious questions, that was ingenious! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:28 am

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 am

tanut that felt like a somehow difficult interview. sorry it didnt flow like our last conversatoin - hopefully we'll catch up and it'll go easier next time Smile

it didnt help that leroic's disapproval was hanging heavy in the air !
Back to top Go down
Borgar
Conscript
Conscript

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:15 am

Aye, some good theological debate is needed I say! Smile

Still I enjoyed the interview hehe, will hopefully see you tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tanutamun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanutamun   Tanutamun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanutamun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: