Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ginette Wolkenstern

Go down 
+2
Sofra
Sternenkind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sternenkind
Conscript
Conscript
Sternenkind

Ginette Wolkenstern Empty
PostSubject: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:53 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION

Why do you wish to join us?

Why shouldn't I wish to be part of an active RP Guil? Roleplay is what brings the magic to a sterile mmorpg world, at least for me. Why do I wish to join you? Because I want to finally experience roleplaying also in this game.

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?

Star Wars Online, World of Warcraft Online, Tabula Rasa, Lord of the rings online, even Warhammer Online. I leave out all the others games I just was using a trial. Whenever I am playing a Mmorpg game, I have to and I love to roleplay.
Back in the days before silly internet, I was playing real roleplay games like AD&D and DSA (a german roleplay system).

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?

I loved the Conan and Red Sonja movies in the 80s and I am still reading the Red Sonja Comics. Also I really love the fighting system and the graphics of the game.

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?

Because all my characters are uniques and vivid.

Tell us something about you?

I am from germany and for now I am teaching small ones at school. Music, literature, paintings, I just love art.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:

Ginette Wolkenstern

Female

Class:

Conqueror

Place of Birth:

A small village in the midwest of Hyrkania

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc):

Stable girl.

Physical Description:

Ginettes height is about 1.64m. She has long golden hair just like her sister.
She is very athletic and knows how to use a sword or two.

Mental Description:

Ginette is Sarjas younger sister. The are more close than normal sisters because when their parents got killed at Ginettes age of 8, Sarja was raising her. The love each other from the bottom of their hearts but they also love to pick on each other. Ginette is very assured of herself, sometimes even vain.
She really wants to become just like her sister and is desperate to change the world.

Background:

Get to know her and you will know about that. The only thing that is known about her is, that she
is pretty proud to come from the land Hyrkania, that she loves animals, horses above all and knows how to care for them.

Last edited by Sternenkind on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi Sarja Smile

I've loved rping with you on the couple of occasions we met.

Could you please be kind enough to write separate entries for each char? You dont need to put the personal stuff ofc

Look forward to meeting you for sponsorship / interview, if I don't go away at the end of the week Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Sei gegrüßt...soso, ein weiterer deutscher Muttersprachler.

Looking forward to meet you ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Welcome to the boards!
As you might've read, try to meet up with some Templari IC'ly and try to get a sponsor from a Chiliostys or higher rank.

Application is on character per character basis, so you will also need to decide which character is applying first. The other might join later in her own application. (which will be usually much easier).

Since we have had some unpleasant experiences in the past, I'd also like you to send you background to at least Leoric and myself. We will keep it your secret and IC'ly consider it unknown too.

Thanks for applying and might we meet in Hyboria soon!

Edit: sneaky ninja posters before me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://aoc.knightstemplar.cc/
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:07 pm

old and slow, vana, old and slow -evil grin -
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Sad but true :'(

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:12 pm

hah! I wouldn't call Sofra a sneaky ninja poster, she is the good cop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 pm

I'm not actually, that's leo! he's a lot nicer than me Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Sure, we'll see on tuesday! Very Happy maybe we'll have a lesser density of death threats then!
Back to top Go down
Auryn
Conscript
Conscript

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Are you by chance the player Morgenshtern?
Back to top Go down
Sternenkind
Conscript
Conscript
Sternenkind

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:17 pm

No, I am not Morgenstern, whoever he or she is. The family name "Wolkenstern" is
just a name I love to use with my Avatars.

Second, its hard to choose between my two girls because I have a simple problem:
Sarja is the far more developed character which I prefer to roleplay with. But she is
level 80. So I will only login to her if I know I can do roleplay with her or maybe I
was asked to heal a group of adventurers in a dungeon.

Ginette is level 50 and has 30 more levels to go. If I normally log in, she would be
my first choice, because I can do something with her alone. I also like her, but in
Comics you would call her a sidekick.

I would not be happy with only one of them. With Ginette I would miss the chance to
experience some great roleplay, with Sarja I am just bored when no one needs help.

And I am just writing down Sarjas origin, Vanaja. It just takes about one or two more
days, because its not that easy to write all of it in english for me, at least if you are a
perfectionist, hihi

PS: Rashi and Vanaja, I LOVE your pictures inf your Media / Art gallery!
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:38 am

We do treat each character as an individual, so one should be first ( the other can apply as well at the same time, but needs their own application form)
Let me suggest you apply with Ginette first. Not being in the Ordo does not mean Sarja cannot join trips or RP with Templari.
And who knows, perhaps Sarja might be sponsored and interviewed before Ginette. It depends on you mostly when interacting with Templari! Very Happy

No rush on the backgrounds, as long as we have them before the interview. And we're not perfectionists! As long as you make the effort and get the meaning across, it's good

PS. Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:41 am

any time ingame soon?

/tell Hyrde or /tell Hrodgeirr (would log on Hyrde then) and we could initiate sponsoring Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 am

Since you stated in your PM that Ginette will apply first I've edited your application topic.
Please alter your application if and where needed to reflect her and put up a seperate application form for Sarja (the OOC part can be left out of the second form).

We want this, because when you play your characters differenty there is the possibility of one being allowed into the Ordo and the other not, and seperate applications keeps that difference clear.
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:36 pm

be needing an officer tomorrow around 21:00 CET! Naran and Hyrde will do the sponsoring part.
Back to top Go down
Sternenkind
Conscript
Conscript
Sternenkind

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Emergency! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!

To anyone who reads that, PLEASE tell Keeran or Geriad or anyone from the orphans, that my bloody game has chrashed and I am not yet able to run it again. (Error 150).

I am deeply sorry, actually my heart is really bleeding but I try my best to be there for the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Guys, can i ask you to keep this thread on topic - namely regarding Ginette's application.

I've split the rest of the posts off to their own topic in the Guest lounge. Feel free to continue the technical discussion there. Smile

Last edited by Leoric on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Sternenkind wrote:
You can cut of everything after my emergeny post, and delete this one after it.

By the way, thank you all for your help!

Done. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:57 am

I'll sponsor Gini and need an officer for interview. the rp took place the same time as Auryn's, they come in as a double package Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 am

Very well. Smile

We'll try to get an interview set up as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Interviewed and in!
Welcome
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:25 am

Welcome young one!

listen and learn and there lays a road full of adventures and wonders ahead!

as your sponsor I would advise, our scholars should initiiate you into the intruiging world of written languages...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ginette Wolkenstern   Ginette Wolkenstern I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ginette Wolkenstern
Page 1 of 1