Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Raidbow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

Project Raidbow Empty
PostSubject: Project Raidbow   Project Raidbow I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Calling all friends of Templari!
I've taken the rather ambitious task of organising in character raids.
Many have said PVE and RP cannot be done.
Well, with your help, I'm going to prove this silly theory wrong.
So, are you with me?!

Therefore the purpose of this ooc topic is to track the building of our very own raiding team. This is of course an ongoing project, but above all else, it will be a successful one. We will obviously start off slow, and since the guild does not currently have 24 level80 raiders, we will be enlisting outside help. Despite this, the raids and the 'training' leading up to them, will all be conducted in character.

Basically, we will be raiding without vent. Raid chat will be OOC but minimally used. All orders, commands, etc, shall be spoken in character in the say channel. This is a learning process, but if we feel vent is needed, then we'll have to set one up.

If you're interested and have a character of level 78-80, please reply to this topic answering the following points:

Character name, class, and level?
Talent tree spec?
Main / Alt / Neither?

Previous AOC raid experience?
Previous raid experience in any other game?
Your best times for raiding?
Vent. Yes or no?

Though this topic is of course, open to suggestions and comments, please do not sign up for the raids, unless you are currently level 78-80.

We are currently lacking the following classes:

Tempest of Set
Priest of Mitra
Necromancer
Herald of Xotli
Dark Templar
Guardian

And of course, all other dps slots.
Back to top Go down
Halluir
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Project Raidbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Raidbow   Project Raidbow I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Since it will be IC we would like to do it IC all the way and do the raids as part of a storythread House of Overius get with the Templari. But that we can discuss ingame I suppose Smile

Anyway, to start the House of Overius signups:
Halluir - Conq - 78 (almost 79 now)
Main character
No real raids in AoC, done atzel and onyx a couple of times
Raided a few times in Lotro
My best times varies very much due to a slight unstable life at the moment.
Got vent
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

Project Raidbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Raidbow   Project Raidbow I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Thanks Halluir Smile Added you to the list which I'll be reviewing and posting on these public boards over the weekend.

I also forgot to add that the raids will mostly be on sunday afternoons, probably at 3:30pm CET. We'll start with Kyllikki's Crypt and work our way to Yakhmar and Vistrix. When we start to kill the bosses quickly we can try to do 2 or 3 raids on the sunday, depending on time constraints, and then eventually move to BRC. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Halluir
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Project Raidbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Raidbow   Project Raidbow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:21 am

So is this still rolling. Feels a bit like I lost tuch with it.
House of Overius is starting to get people up at the 70+ range now and if people keep their speed up we have at least 6 in the 75+ and about the same number in the 70+ range and we are all very set at go raiding togheter with someone else, we do start to get a lot of dungeon experience for all levels now and the thing is that I am not sure it is viable for me going alone with some other guild when I can go with my own wich I really hope you will understand.

I am not saying I dont want to come with you, I love to do that.
But at the moment we in my guild need to do stuff together. Not as full groups perhaps, but at least be togheter even if it means there be just 2 of us.
And since there always are someone on I gonna be where they are and if they are not with you folks, I am afraid I wont be neither.. I really hope you understand and that once we get our numbers sorted and levels upped we can go raiding togheter Smile

And of course we must rp a lot more *nod nod*
Back to top Go down
Halluir
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Project Raidbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Raidbow   Project Raidbow I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Ok we are back in the saddle on this now then.
I gonna poke people in my guild as they turn 70 and then they should be able to join in to atzelgroups and such. (yes I think the rest of us are that good that we can bring a lvl 70 with us even if we lack a guard :p )

So with combined effort I think we gonna pull this off and eventually get a group ready and charged to go raiding Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Project Raidbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Raidbow   Project Raidbow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Raidbow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Public Events :: Templari Raids-
Jump to: