Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankhnaset
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Ankhnaset

Location : In front of my PC fighting off waves of slavering cats and rampaging children

Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' Empty
PostSubject: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:56 pm

This is a fairly lengthy story that I am posting as I complete sections. Some parts are most definitely NSFW and are rather 'adult' in nature Shocked

If you have not yet read part 12, then I suggest you do so *before* you read the technical account of what happened below:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Thank you for reposting this epic story here, Ankhnaset! I've enjoyed every word of it so far! Smile
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:26 pm

Hah, i like that last entry! Smile There's something about excaggerated smiling and friendiness, isn't there. *taps his fingers in an eeeeexcellent way*
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:55 pm

I am reading it bit by bit, tbh skipping some bits :p But I'm reading the stuff you're posting daily now. Ok I miss backplot but I'm enjoying what I read. Well written.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Interesting, Ankhnaset... interesting. study
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:47 pm

More impressive writing! Smile
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:22 pm

*grins*

I like the humour in the last entry! Keep it up, Ankhnaset! *cheers* Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:43 am

Oiii!! That's meeee finally!!

You captured Kyanth's personality wonderfully well, Ankh!! *claps* It's so refreshing to see our characters well written by someone else's hands!

Now I'm curious to see what happens next Wink

PS: I might add that since he left the House of the Rose ICLy, Kyanth has moved back to his villa at the Noble District. I thought you might like to know that Wink (But I will tell you on IRC too Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Well written again Ankh!

Also one thing i've wondered: have you stricken Ankhnaset's time in the Templari from her background or.. just not mentioning it? I'm just asking so I'd know how to refer to it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ankhnaset
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Ankhnaset

Location : In front of my PC fighting off waves of slavering cats and rampaging children

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:50 pm

Leoric wrote:
Well written again Ankh!

Also one thing i've wondered: have you stricken Ankhnaset's time in the Templari from her background or.. just not mentioning it? I'm just asking so I'd know how to refer to it! Smile

No, Ankh was indeed very much involved with the Templari as a scholar in her backstory. But when things more or less disintegrated (OOC and IC) she became more and more involved with the Stygian diaspora in Old Tarantia and establishing her temple there... and I have a short Rashi-centric tale planned that will make it clear Ankh still has contact with the resurgent Templari.

The Hidden Serpent story started with the Templari hanging on by a thread (at that time the guild was OOC mothballed) and you had left the game (hence Ankh's sorrow was a reflection of mine as you rode off because 'we' did not think we would see you again OOC or IC)... but the thread held against the odds and the Templari survived... later stories will reflect that.

After all, the author and prime mover of so many Templari misfortunes is Ankhnaset's truly truly nasty foster father Nauktauref, so the involvement of the Templari in my stories is far from over.

I also have a story planned at some point called 'Wulfenbane' that will feature Leoric rather prominently Laughing
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:01 pm

A lovely reply! Thank you! Smile

I just realized, since Ankhnaset, Anor and Sorchaa, we have NO active Tempests of Set in the guild. *misses the lotus addict trio* Smile
Back to top Go down
Ankhnaset
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Ankhnaset

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Justinius wrote:
PS: I might add that since he left the House of the Rose ICLy, Kyanth has moved back to his villa at the Noble District. I thought you might like to know that Wink (But I will tell you on IRC too Very Happy)

Updated the story to reflect that.

I am delighted you feel I got Kyanth right but your truly magnificent back-story was so rich that made understanding him very easy.

The strange servant is of course a summoned beastie of yours, which is why he creeps Phoe out, although she cannot quite put her finger on why.
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Hehehe he doesn't summon many demons except his own Guardians, so maybe the servant is indeed Akhalith (His male demon guardian) just with a glamouring spell placed upon him so Phoe won't be TOO creeped out. Akhalith is a very skilled sorcerer and he could easily cloak himself...

If you're on IRC later I can give you details about the demon. He might be interesting if you want to add him on the story Wink

And thank you for the compliments on Ky's backstory, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ankhnaset
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Ankhnaset

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:01 pm

I figured the demon was just a low level 'watchman' minion beastie but happy to do that anyway you want... Twisted Evil I intentionally did not go into too much detail Cool
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Heheh no no, Kyanth doesn't have watchmen minions, the only demons he summons are his guardian demons, which are two. And since Akhalith is also a bit of Kyanth's mentor and the one that taught him a lot of what he knows... They're neutral demons, in the sense that they will not harm people on purpose, in fact, their loyalties lie with Kyanth and they will gladly help anyone that helps him, or if he asks them to help someone but... better not try to harm Kyanth or they can be quite demonic.

Should be interesting too if you ever decide to use them cause they're characters of their own. I should have a talk to you about them if you want Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'   Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding 'The Hidden Serpent'
Page 1 of 1