Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:53 am

I still have no idea what this quest is about, but it will be very nice to follow it from first row like this! Nicely written, Tec! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:31 am

Thank and expect more!

....soon as I write it as I'm trying something new with my writing *hapless look*

Basically me and Ky are rping out encounters out of game as the pair travel along to their destination and back but I won't be doing straight write ups of them but attempting something different.

Bottom line....expect more!

*stops rambling*
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:57 pm

*grins* I love how Tec writes Wink

And... *pokes to give me the other chapters firsthand* Mwhahah!
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:48 am

I read the last two firsthand but have to comment.

LOVE THEM.

Love love them. Especially the part 3. Antilla was quite the NPC! So glad to see he has a name now Wink
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:36 pm

That's the nice thing about attempting this style. Telling it from the random encounter npc's point of view and showing the effects of Pere and Kyanth's choices in the encounters *grins*

It's one of those things where you don't care at all if no one else understands what you're doing as I'm having the time of my life doing it Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:04 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Love it! Darn it, it was worth leaving you alone tonight. Quint's point of view was absolutely brilliant!

And we're getting close!! Go write moreeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 am

Heh you know the next part's going to be the longest and hardest to write. My writer's block seems to be clearing though so I might have a stab at it tonight if I get some quiet time.

I did love mixing the actual rp us two had with the pov of the npcs and I'm glad it worked for you Ky. Now you know why Quint was so bitter and eager to help them.
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Yep! I do! But I felt a little sorry for the guy Sad

It's good that Ky doesn't truly know those details, or he'd want to help them all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Yay! Another part! *is giddy* Awesome as usual!

And now to the interesting part! *can't wait*
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:57 pm

*grumbles*

Sorry about the wait but rl doesn't understand the need to get out of my head sometimes and let me write Wink

But back into the groove now so *fingers crossed* the 'interesting' part will be up later....then the last part.....then rp ingame! Woot!
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Interesting! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:39 am

And with that post....it brings their journey to an end!

The homeward journey was done in the guise of the stygian noble couple, Tarik and Sabra, fast and staying at the finest inns along the way when they could, leaving a trail of memories behind them, until they reached Khemi, where they changed back into Pere and Kyanth and headed home to Tarantia. Do not expect me to write all that as it nothing happened on the way back *wink*

So now....the timelines converg! The next stage of the plan begins, using the mysterious things that were stolen from the temple.

The next stage should have actually started alot earlier but I was slow to write this story out so it's been delayed. Ic I'm putting that down to what happened with Drago and Sof taking Pere's attention away from things *grins*

The next stage will probably take place ingame so will probably have to be written up afterwards *sighs* just so people know what this was all about Wink

Of course, some things will remain hidden and secret as they come from rp that was done over the course of weeks, before any of this started and cant be explained without one long, and probably boring, ooc post. I've tried to hint and show things as best I could but somethings will only be understood by the actual people involved. Hope this doesn't spoil the written tale totally for everyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:11 am

Heheh the tale in itself is wonderful because you write them so well, TEccie! Even if the OOC explanation isn't there Wink

Of course I'm biased because I've been part of all this, and it was perhaps one of the most fun things I've done! But it was very fun to explore different sides to Kyanth and abilities I didn't even expect him to have sometimes Wink

Now the following part and in-game RP. Woot!
Back to top Go down
Dragevio
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Dragevio

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:10 pm

glad I've distracted Pere Wink

and a damn good read Smile
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Oh yeah by the way......

Ganchin! I blame you for starting this whole thing off that night in the Greenman! I'll get you one day *shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
Dragevio
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Dragevio

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:47 pm

whu-wha? Ganchin did what? *grins* He did gave little Pere a few ideas no?
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Oh yesss... now I remember!!

It was Gan's initial ideas... *grins*
Back to top Go down
Dragevio
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Dragevio

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:13 pm

dangit.... now I have just to remember my idea so I can ruin the plot for myself...
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:43 pm

*facepalm*

If you had a memory you'd be dangerous!
Back to top Go down
Dragevio
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Dragevio

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 pm

muhahaha! Fear my broken memory when it get's back to working order!
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:46 am

*drags the story on*

Part one of the ending up....part two, the final piece, being written. Conclusion is near!
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:17 am

And at quater past four in the morning the last part goes up Smile

Thanks go to Ganchin for the initial idea in a tavern many moons ago, of course to Kyanth for playing such a massive part in it all and to everyone who's read it and enjoyed it.

Going to bed now happy and content *grins*
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Very nicely written, Tec! And poor Dillon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest   Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Kyanth's and Pere's quest
Page 1 of 1