Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zaid Ini-Herit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

Zaid Ini-Herit Empty
PostSubject: Zaid Ini-Herit   Zaid Ini-Herit I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:02 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION
See Nvranya.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Zaid Ini-Herit

Class: Necromancer

Place of Birth: Stygia

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc): Former quarry master

Physical Description: Average height with a slender build, not very strong physically. Pale skin for a Stygian due to his Aqualonian mother. Lost most of his now gray hair.

Mental Description: A calm, relaxed, but focused man

Background:
He lost his wife to disease about a decade ago. In an attempt to get back what he lost he studied the dark arts of necromancy. He eventually did manage to bring her corpse back to life, but her spirit was no longer in it, leaving him with only a partly decayed and rotting body. This is something he kept secret.

His daughter Abayomi was recently kidnapped and sold off as a slave. He eventually found her and, without her knowledge, traded himself as slave in her place so she could be free. At the slavemarket in Tortage he was bought and set free by a compassionate woman.
He has since then searched for his lost daughter, who never knew why she was set free and has yet to find her.

In Khopshef he was offered help by a man named Hyrde while investigating a lead. While this came to a dead end, he was told the Ordo has many resources and might help in the search.
So now he's waiting to hear from either Hyrde, or the Ordo.
Back to top Go down
http://aoc.knightstemplar.cc/
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Zaid Ini-Herit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaid Ini-Herit   Zaid Ini-Herit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:33 am

Hyrde met him, aided him and in the course of their adventures chose to sponsor this decent old lad!
Back to top Go down
Estray Lassils
Conscript
Conscript

Zaid Ini-Herit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaid Ini-Herit   Zaid Ini-Herit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Ha apparently has a face that is more scary than Leoric's Very Happy. According to Hyrde that is.
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Zaid Ini-Herit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaid Ini-Herit   Zaid Ini-Herit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:17 pm

He is ugly as hell, this makes Hyrde look way more handsome when he is around! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zaid Ini-Herit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaid Ini-Herit   Zaid Ini-Herit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaid Ini-Herit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: