Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aetius

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aetius
Conscript
Conscript

Aetius Empty
PostSubject: Aetius   Aetius I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:12 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION

Why do you wish to join us?

'It is a fact universally acknowledged that a new MMO player is in need of a guild'

Basically, I would like to join the Ordo Templari because it looks like good fun, I enjoy RP, I like to belong to online communities, and of the guilds I've seen on AoC, this one seems to be the one with the most loving care put into it Very Happy

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?

Yes, not a paltry amount either; I've roleplayed my way across WoW and WAR, though I've never joined a guild with an IC guild chat, so it will be exciting to stretch my RP and literary muscles in a more challenging way.

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?

Exploring and killing are damned good fun, but I think it's the interaction with over players I enjoy most.

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?

All I can say is that I'll be active, RPing and helpful; I also look forward towards being able to craft armour once at level 40

Tell us something about you?

I'm a 19 year old Uni student studying Ancient History and Archeaology. I like Diet Coke and Pizza and if you're looking for someone to tell you how Conan was influenced by Ancient civilisations I'm your man. On the other hand if you ask me to explain the theory of relativity I get a little stuck Very Happy. I like to think I'm funny, though my jokes can often completely fail at achieving a smile. Other than that... Who truly knows themselves, right?

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:

Aetius

Male

Class:

Conquerer

Place of Birth:

Caenna Village in Poitain

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc):

Bodyguard

Physical Description:

Tallish, black hair, green eyes and a sword cut over his left eye, over than that fairly un-remarkable (devilishly handsome of course)

Mental Description:

Cheerful, though he can be prone to bouts of intense melancholia. Holds absolute loyality to his friends, though finds it difficult to make any due to an arrogant disposition. Distrusts Nemedians and looks forward to the day when Aquilonia achieves a hegemony over all of Hyboria.

Background:

Born in the Village of Caenna in the North of Poitain, Aetius was the son of a messanger and washer woman. Though he was born to the great Aquilonia he rarely spent time in it's borders, acting as his Father's (also called Aetius) assistant. Aetius learnt all his combat skills from a Cimmerian by the name of Cingeto, who taught him to fight with honour and duty only when expedient. When his father died taking a message into Nemedia, Aetius was left with no true purpose, and has wandered Aquilonia selling his sword to whomsoever required it.
Back to top Go down
Croeus
Phalanx
Phalanx

Aetius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aetius   Aetius I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Nice application, would be nice to have some else who has studied some history Very Happy

Would be happy to sponsor you if we can come up with a way to meet IC.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Aetius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aetius   Aetius I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Welcome to the Templari boards, Aetius! A very nice application indeed, and we'll definately keep a look out for you! Smile Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

Aetius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aetius   Aetius I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:57 pm

hello Smile and welcome
Back to top Go down
Croeus
Phalanx
Phalanx

Aetius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aetius   Aetius I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:25 pm

Sponsorship duely given.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Aetius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aetius   Aetius I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:47 am

And invited! Welcome, Aetius! Very Happy I'll set your forum rank and rights!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aetius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aetius   Aetius I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aetius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: