Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vidhar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Vidhar Empty
PostSubject: Vidhar   Vidhar I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:39 am

((Yay another alt... Very Happy *grins and winks* Blame Funcom for giving me a 6-month slot!)

++++++++

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Vidhar Grankvist

Class: Conqueror

Place of Birth:
Asgard

Profession: Warrior

Physical Description:
A massive Aesir man, very tall and muscular, with long blond hair usually tied up in a short pony tail and with two small braids on the front, on each side of his face. Light blue eyes that are more than usually stern and serious, a tattoo on his left arm and some battle scars on the right arm and part of his chest.

Mental Description: Vidhar is a warrior, first and foremost. He has no formal education, although many years of travelling gave him a broader view of the world. He learned to communicate in a few languages on his own, so his mind is cunning, although he lacks proper education. His strong focus makes him almost cold in the battlefield, which makes him quite a worthy opponent. Except when some things hit him too close to home...

Background: Vidhar was the only son from the king of a small village in Asgard. Since he was a young child, he was trained not only to be a skilled warrior, but to lead his village once his father passed. He immediately showed quite a prowess in fighting and with the weapons, especially his favorite broadswords. At the age of 18, he would often raid alongside his people, but he and his father would often clash more than the sounds of the swords in battle, because of their different views on mostly everything. His mother had little power in the family, and would usually agree with her husband at first, and then comfort her son when his father wasn't around.

At the age of 25, Vidhar was already desired by most of the young women in his village, but apart for the occasional fling, he didn't show interest in taking any of them as his bride. After a while, he decided to leave Asgard and travel a little, trying to both escape from his father's pressure for him to get married and settle down, to prepare himself to become a King, and to know a bit more of the world outside Asgard. He travelled around Cimmeria, selling his warrior skills as a mercenary for a time, and knew places like Aquilonia and part of Stygia, although he truly hated the Southern lands for its unbearable hot weather and strange behavior of most priests. His fair looks were usually popular amongst the ladies, though, and he didn't have much trouble keeping his bed warm, although still he had no intentions of settling down. He lived his life mostly for his blade and his eagerness to know more of the world.

After a few years, he decided to go back to his village in Asgard, and upon arriving, the vision that greeted his eyes was less than welcoming. His whole village had been raided, most of the people slaughtered, including his father and his mother. The burned village was a clear sign of Vanir attacks. Back to be the king of a destroyed village, his rage took control of him, and he left Asgard again, slaying any Vanirs he met in the way, his anger fueled by both the long-lasting rivalry between the two races and his own personal thirst for revenge. Years have passed, and his anger-driven bloodthirst has calmed down. Although he still cannot stand facing a Vanir, and his blood still boils when he does, now he lives his life jumping from one temporary work to another, selling his skills as a warrior. He still adopts a somewhat raw and objective approach to life, although deep inside he's still a good man, an excellent warrior that would have been a superb leader and commander, if only he had had the chance.

Last edited by Kyanth on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

Vidhar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidhar   Vidhar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:09 am

I'll try and figure out how some of mine would bump into you so we could get some rp going Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Vidhar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidhar   Vidhar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:11 am

Yay! *works on getting him to 16*

I will try to get him around more often, see how that works.
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

Vidhar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidhar   Vidhar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:23 am

Consider Vid with one sponser! Deryn the scribe will put his name foward after a whole evening of rp Wink

Sorry for making you hold all my books Vid.....
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Vidhar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidhar   Vidhar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Hehehe no problem, Vid is strong enough to carry all of Deryn's books, although he still is laughing about him trying to carry all that on a horse without knowing how to ride a horse Wink
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

Vidhar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidhar   Vidhar I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 am

interviewed and invited
Back to top Go down
http://aoc.knightstemplar.cc/
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

Vidhar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidhar   Vidhar I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:34 am

Good to see the blunt talking, but strangly charming, warrior in!
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Vidhar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidhar   Vidhar I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:32 pm

*grins*

Glad to have him in guild. I'm already happy with how he developed, and I'm enjoying the Conq class a lot right now so you might see him around often Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vidhar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidhar   Vidhar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vidhar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: