Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Oggasy and the demons!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

Regarding Oggasy and the demons! Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Oggasy and the demons!   Regarding Oggasy and the demons! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi there!

Wanna thank all that involde in the health of Oggasy. Not a big one but a small try of RP from this old Swedish bastard :-)

Oggasy seemed to pick up wrong scroll for his own best? I tryed to played him haunted for some days, short pass to get others to get into the situation over time. As I said before I try to use in game mechanism to drive the story, in this case the quest of the cursed scroll that happen to spawn the guardians and also use the falmeble potions that are to be found around Old tarantia.

Over all a nice, short and hopefully a relible story and I want to tank all that take part of the situation, either in the crystal or at place and finaly saved Oggazy from the curse!

Hope it was enjoyble and not to overplayed? I had fun anyway, thanx!
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Oggasy and the demons!   Regarding Oggasy and the demons! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:45 pm

It was my pleasure to be involved! A great little on the spot rp from most of us and great fun to be getting all panicy in guild and then running around like a headless chicken.

*rustles his maps* Glad we found you in time my friend before you spent too long in the river or a spider got you!
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Oggasy and the demons!   Regarding Oggasy and the demons! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Oggy, it was great! I was going to get involved with it the other day but you logged out before I could log Kyanth in!

It was awesome to have a quick on the spot RP session and I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
Back to top Go down
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Oggasy and the demons!   Regarding Oggasy and the demons! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:14 pm

I did! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Oggasy and the demons!   Regarding Oggasy and the demons! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Oggasy and the demons!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Story/Journals Comments-
Jump to: