Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hekersenef

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hekersenef
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Hekersenef Empty
PostSubject: Hekersenef   Hekersenef I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:02 am

PLAYER INFORMATION

Why do you wish to join us?
I am completely new to AoC - well, actually I've had the game since release, even got a war mammoth, but, ahem, since I am a bit of an old-timer and don't understand all this new-fangled computer stuff, my old machine couldn't handle the game... Anyway, I am in the process of getting to know the game and now I would like to get to know the people who plays it too, obviously. All games I've played, I have played for the story rather than the lewt, so the RP server was an obvious choice to me - I've glanced at the RP-PvP servers, but my experience from WoW have taught me the hard way that to all too many people, RP-PvP stands for "Really Powerful PvP". I have so far only met nice people in AoC, and I would like to know them better. I have read a lot about Ordo Templari, but I haven't interacted with anyone in the game yet, except for one of you who asked me politely to put away my weapons while at the library in Old Tarantia;)

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?
My only MMO game before this has been WoW, but there I always stuck to the RP servers and I have been a member of several RP guilds there. Still play it occasionally. As for RP in general, well like I said, I am an old-timer; I've played pen-and-paper RPG:s since the 80:s, long before some of you young'uns were even a twinkle in yer father's eye, ya whippersnappers;) In my day, we didn't have these fancy computers, no siree, I walked ten miles in a snowstorm, uphill both ways, to play D&D with my friends. And it was proper D&D too, back when you had to have CHA 18 to even look at the Paladin description and none of these fancy "skill points" and... Er, anyway, yes I do have previous RP experience.

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?
Basically, the storylines and the relaxation. And the beauty of the game, of course. I've never raided in WoW, and I don't think I ever will in AoC, sounds too much like work, and that's what I am trying to get away from when I play a game.

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?
I do hope that I can add a bit to the guild politics and interaction, even if I have been a bit bad at keeping track of the storylines in MMO RP... I will probably not be able to help in raids, and I positively suck at PvP - mouseclicker and keyboard turner, and bloody proud of it! But I have always been ready with a helping hand for guildies who need a bit of help with a tricky quest.

Tell us something about you?
My name is Torbjörn and I live in Arboga, Sweden. I work as a night receptionist at a hotel, seven nights work and seven nights free (which is also one reason I have never been able to raid or attend weekly meetings; I can play a lot every other week, and almost nothing at all the other weeks). I have a fiancée and two cats (the former might not always let me use the computer, the latter might cause me to have to go AFK in the middle of a boss encounter if they turn over a flowerpot or bring in a live mouse... but they are the lights in my life:)) I've read the Conan novels as a pimpled teenager, and the Marvel Comics about him even earlier... The Buscema artwork made a powerful impression on a growing lad, I don't mind telling you;) So when I found out they were making an MMO about Conan, I never hesitated to place my order. I admit I am a bit dusty on the lore - a lot of water has passed under the bridge since the days I could name every country in Hyboria - but I am reading up on it.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Hekersenef

Gender: Female (Yes, I am man playing a female, but it is only my main, I have plenty of male characters too in the 15-20 range, honest...)

Class: Necromancer

Place of Birth: Bubshur, Khopshef Province, Stygia

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc): Scholar; always eager to find new information and ancient lore about the secrets of life and death. Also studies alchemy, in the hopes of finding the Elixir of Life.

Physical Description: A rather thin, frail-looking woman with the fine features of the Stygians. Does not care much about appearance.

Mental Description: Not as arrogant and haughty as might be expected from a Stygian, due to poor upbringing; bit silent and studious, but can get eager and reckless if there is a chance of getting an old tome or magic gem. Thinks she is more powerful than she really is, and might talk to her animated corpses sometimes when she is lonely. Suspicious of high-born and noble people, but defer to them out of habit. Believes strongly in the order of society set up by the gods and does not believe that anyone can be truly free.

Background: Embarassed
Hekersenef was born Hekatia in a poor family in Bubshur, the only daughter of a farmer. She was not much use on the farm, but was eventually sold to a travelling scholar who was in fact a necromancer. Initially just a servant, the necromancer found she was a studious and intelligent girl, eager to learn the secrets of death and hungry for knowledge; he gave her the name Hekersenef, meaning "Hungry blood" ((I looked that up on a site with an english-ancient egyptian glossary, although it might not be grammatically correct...)). Learning the basics of necromancy, Hekersenef became alone when her master and teacher was executed by Aquilonian authorities after breaking into the Tarantia Library and using black magic to fight. Since then, she has been living on her own wits, not always legally.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Hekersenef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hekersenef   Hekersenef I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:23 am

Hello and welcome to the forums and to AoC as well, Hekersenef! Smile

Thank you for the very nice application! We will keep a look out for you for RP, and feel free to add our people to your friends list as well to look for us! We have one or two IC necromancers with the guild already, so it's certainly not impossible for such characters to make it into our ranks. Wink You'll need a Templari to vouch for you, and then an interview with an officer (Leoric/Rhonius, Vanaja, Bjornia, Croeus).
Back to top Go down
Pallaetes
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Pallaetes

Hekersenef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hekersenef   Hekersenef I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Welcome to the forums Hekersenef! Looking forward to meet you ingame Wink
Back to top Go down
Minandra
Conscript
Conscript
Minandra

Hekersenef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hekersenef   Hekersenef I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:26 am

What a great application!

Has Hekesenef been interviewed yet?

Would she prefer to be called Heck or Neffie once she joins?

Has she joined?

What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Hekersenef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hekersenef   Hekersenef I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:28 am

I've been keeping a look out for the fellow, but not seen him much around! Has anyone else got anything to report here?

Hekersenef, are you still you there? Smile
Back to top Go down
Minandra
Conscript
Conscript
Minandra

Hekersenef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hekersenef   Hekersenef I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:31 am

Arboga isn't far from Gothenburg is it?

Go get him!
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Hekersenef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hekersenef   Hekersenef I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:33 am

Kära Arbogabor! Very Happy

Uh.. I bet you're closer to him than I am! You get him! Razz
Back to top Go down
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

Hekersenef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hekersenef   Hekersenef I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:53 pm

I have my sister in the neigberhood of Skinnskatteberg and I pass Arboge now and then :-) They talk very funny there and I belive it is in the "gnällbälte" he he he

BTW

Look forward to meet you in game when ever you appear, set Sarxas and Oggazy up at your friends list and give a tell...
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Hekersenef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hekersenef   Hekersenef I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Hmm almost 2 months and no sign of Hekersenef.. matey if you're still out there let us know! I'll let the application stay up for a little longer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hekersenef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hekersenef   Hekersenef I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hekersenef
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: