Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Zingarian Street Rat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

The Zingarian Street Rat Empty
PostSubject: The Zingarian Street Rat   The Zingarian Street Rat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:31 am

The Zingarian Street Rat Devan

This is far more a photo manipulation, but for once I feel the picture is finished Surprised Sadly I suck at drawing braids so... he took them out while he posed for this picture ^.^

Oh and if you didn't guess. It's everyone's favourite Zingarian Cimmerian Pirate Thief.

Devan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: The Zingarian Street Rat   The Zingarian Street Rat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:37 pm

Whoa, B!! Wow!! That is just how I picture him!! Hahahaa just.. wow, thank you!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: The Zingarian Street Rat   The Zingarian Street Rat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:53 pm

By the way that image looks like it would be just as he listens to someone and is coming up with some stupid Devan comment to reply with. Razz

Also, i really like how you caught his youthful, "almost" innocent babyface. It's exactly how i've been imagining him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Minandra
Conscript
Conscript
Minandra

PostSubject: Re: The Zingarian Street Rat   The Zingarian Street Rat I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Leoric wrote:
By the way that image looks like it would be just as he listens to someone and is coming up with some stupid Devan comment to reply with.

Darth: "- Luke, I am your father."

Devan: "- I'm sorry, you have the wrong guyaAaAHHHHRRGH MY HAND! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: The Zingarian Street Rat   The Zingarian Street Rat I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Minandra wrote:
Leoric wrote:
By the way that image looks like it would be just as he listens to someone and is coming up with some stupid Devan comment to reply with.

Darth: "- Luke, I am your father."

Devan: "- I'm sorry, you have the wrong guyaAaAHHHHRRGH MY HAND! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

*ROFL* Hahahahaha!!!!

"What is wrong with you!!??" Hahaaaa oh god my stomach! Luke really should have said that in the movie! Razz

"That's a fucking lightsaber, you idiot! You don't just.. cut off people's hands like that!"
Back to top Go down
Minandra
Conscript
Conscript
Minandra

PostSubject: Re: The Zingarian Street Rat   The Zingarian Street Rat I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Smile

I meant to praise Bjornia for the picture too but the internet ate my original reply, I love the composition and colours and the execution! Did you paint that digitally? If so what software did you use?

I'm really impressed Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: The Zingarian Street Rat   The Zingarian Street Rat I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:10 pm

yes, the picture is really coaxing, Devan! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: The Zingarian Street Rat   The Zingarian Street Rat I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:25 pm

*grins* Is it wrong to fall in love with a bit of artwork.

He looks alot better with his braids out *winks* The proper windswept, innocent pirate boy *swoons*
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

PostSubject: Re: The Zingarian Street Rat   The Zingarian Street Rat I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:31 pm

I painted it on Photoshop.
And he looks nothing like Luke Skywalker -.- or anything from stupid Star Wars.

I dunno Tec, I kinda wish I could've painted some braids and loose dreads in >:/ Maybe I'll make an attempt later at editing it.
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: The Zingarian Street Rat   The Zingarian Street Rat I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:34 pm

I think you captured his face perfect and I like the idea of his unbraided hair, blowing around him. It looks like a scene from a story to me, maybe he's by himself and relaxing, letting his hair down so to speak *grins*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zingarian Street Rat   The Zingarian Street Rat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zingarian Street Rat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Media/Art-
Jump to: