Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bronwyn Cullun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Torri
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Torri

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:39 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION
See Torri for RL info if you realy want too Razz
Why do you wish to join us?

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?

Tell us something about you?

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:
Bronwyn Cullun
Class:
Conquer
Place of Birth:
Dogarth settlement home of Clan Cullun
Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc):
Professional warrior and adventurer
Physical Description:
Medium height but powerfull build, bronwynn has all the typical Cimmerian "features" dark brown almost black shoulder length hair often worn braided, brown eyes and fair of skin.

Mental Description:
Usually friendly in relaxed company she is not often found wanting of words, but can tend to be a bit bossy, being a chieftens daughter has given her a tendancy to expect to be heard and her orders acted upon, which can lead to conflict with other authority figures. Though not by any means hot headed she can be very stubborn if she feels shes right. Well educated for your average Cimmerian, she has a good knowledge of the outside world and its politics and has a sense of righteousness she hates to see injustice and evil done for its own sake, she has a leaniag towards Mitra and his phylosophy rather than her homegrown Crom worship, this she keeps rather close to herself as it would annoy her more traditional parents

Background:
The third child of four Bronwyn is the eldest daughter of the chieften of Clan Cullun, a smallish clan almost on the border with Aquilonia.Born into privellage and authority Bronwynn has never wanted for anything being her fathers little princess.At the age of eight she was given a place in one of Vanarium's elite schools where she recived an excellent education and the beginings of her beilefs toward Mirta, of course being Cimmerian she was also drilled in the art of war and had become adept with 2 handed weapons, shunnning the more traditional way of Cimmerian fighting.She could be called a "civilised" Cimmerian or as close as your likely to get.

Upon reaching adulthood she was given command of one of her clans fighting units, and she lead them well and was much admired and respected by her warriors for her own right rather than her farthers inffluence.However in a recent battle against the Vanir encrochments her unit was ambushed and all but destroyed, though no ones fault she blames herself for thier loss and has left the clan unable to look into the faces of her fellow clansmen,particully as some of them whisper as to how it was her belief in Mitra that had brought this ambush upon her force angering Crom so he "arranged" the ambush.

She now seeks a group of like minded people of decent morality to take the fight against all that is evil in this world and with Mitras guidance she hopes to find that in aquilonia somewhere she can start afresh.

Last edited by Torri on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Rawr Torri! Looking forward to rp see Bronwynn in game! Smile
Back to top Go down
Torri
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Torri

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:29 pm

going to be a bit of a delay with Bron's app (unless you want to come to Tortage to recruit her)
I made her with freckles which at the time were barely notiacble but one of the recent updates has made them "outstanding" ? and now it looks like she has a burnt face, so have rerolled her and given her a more helmet suitable haircut as well while i was at it , she was a bit glamorous before Smile
This is not abig deal in my book as she was only lvl 22 anyway, and as Leo will atteast i rerolled my main at lvl50 once (Niskka)
If Im not happy I reroll Smile, but content now, oh and renamed to Bronwyn last n was a mistype which i missed untill to late .
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Can I make a few suggestions, and then you can consider them or throw them away as you wish?

I'm just finding it hard to understand some of the concepts in your character's background in relation to Hyborian lore.
What is meant by this 'Vanarium elite school'? Isn't Vanarium related to the Vanir?
Also, I beleive Mitra wouldn't really exist much in Cimmeria, at least, it wouldn't really be taught by any clans.

As a few pointers, perhaps your character travelled south to Aquilonia where she picked up her Mitra beliefs? Or maybe a travelling Aquilonian warrior trained her along the borderlines, or visited her clan. Just needs to explain a little more about how she got these Mitra beliefs. Though if you want to keep that secret, I completely understand!

Just a few pointers anyway.

Oh, and here are two very helpful maps of cimmeria and the borderlines into the gunderlands, and then aquilonia.

http://hyboria.xoth.net/maps/vd_cimmeria.jpg
http://hyboria.xoth.net/maps/vd_aquilonia.jpg
Back to top Go down
Torri
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Torri

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Venarium is according to one of the maps i use, a large city in the southern most part of Cimmeria, and therefore in my opinion and I must stress that part "MY", would be subject to aquilonian influences.
In my minds eye i see this city as a "civilised" place within a generaly uncivilised barbourous land and decided for my again i stress MY purposes that it qould therefore contain Aquilonian influenced schools and these would therefore by very definiton of being in Cimmeria be elietist.

Again "I" imagined these schools being run or at least under the influence of Mitra bias teachers even priests themseleves and that is where the Mitra teachings began to rub of on an impressibale young Bronwyn.

I like'd to think of it as a sort of early occupation britain wherein some of the Southern tribes were all for Romanisation and adapted to the way of life quickly and as I stated the clan borders Aquilonia and would have been subject to Aquilonian influence for decades or even longer, maybe clan Cullun is perdomantly Crom based worship but this new Mitra is begining to make inroads.

This is of course just my interpritation and it sits well with my way of looking at Hyboria and Cimmeira, you are all free to agree, disagree, ignore or whatever as you see fit after all we dont have the detail of say Middle Earth to fall back on or reality for that matter Smile, so there you go BJ hope that goes someway to clarrifying Brons background. I maybe could have went into greater detail but i personally dont like huge reams of background, people tend to switch off Smile)
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Okay, that's a really nice concept! Surprised Yeah, a huge clan of cimmerians living in a civilised city would probably be a lot different to the smaller, spread out clans.

Sorry to pry and question! I was just struggling with understanding it, but now it all makes sense. I think I tend to be the type who needs a bit of detail hehe. Each to their own! I can't wait to meet Bronwyn now, and I'm sure lots more will come out of it during the RP Wink
Back to top Go down
Torri
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Torri

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:49 pm

No need to be sorry if you needed more explanation then fine im happy to give it , its just like i said i dont tend to write tons of background stuff because most people dont even read it, at least you do Very Happy so happy to expand, to be honest it even gets me to think about her deatil even more Smile
Thought it would be intersting to play against type, ie: a Cimmerian beleiving in Mitra Shocked
At least Rhonius will be pleased>
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:59 am

Torri, please contact an officer in pm or in game for setting up the interview. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jadorm
Strategos
Strategos
Jadorm

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:11 pm

I see no Bronwyn Cullun in our roster. So hereby Aslak Byelist stands up to sponsor the matter.

Time and place and i try to be there.

*Bows*
// Aslak Byelist of Meargut'h
Back to top Go down
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Newbie_Garden/index.php?
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Still looking out for Bronwyn. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:01 am

Bronwyn is now a proud Templari! Welcome to the ranks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:59 am

welcome, Bron! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bronwyn Cullun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronwyn Cullun   Bronwyn Cullun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bronwyn Cullun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: