Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hertha O'Faolain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hertha
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Hertha O'Faolain Empty
PostSubject: Hertha O'Faolain   Hertha O'Faolain I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:18 am

PLAYER INFORMATION

Why do you wish to join us?
To have my character further her thirst for knowledge and understanding of the world.

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?
Yes, Since 2002 in DAoC, then SWG, a very small amount in WoW, a little in LotRO, 8 months in WAR, and lots and lots here in AoC.

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?
In order of preferance: Role play, role play, role play, quests, dungeons, crafting, raids, grinding.

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?
By being a good roleplayer who through RP would promote the guilds status.

Tell us something about you?
err... get back to you on that one, or have an OOC conversation with me ^.^

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Hertah O'Faolain

Class: Shaman

Place of Birth:
Cimmeria

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc):
Village healer, a spirit walker, clan mediator.

Physical Description:
Pale and gently weathered complexion, fair red hair, rich and warm hazel-coloured eyes, willowy build and grace.

Mental Description:
Calm, confident, friendly, open-minded, accepting and spiritual would be a brief understanding of Hertha. She has an unhurried manner, a voice that can be smooth and kind, ranging to focused and commanding. A welcoming attitude to foreigners and will openly talk with strangers, uncommon amongst her Cimmerian kin, and was often utilsed by her clan to negotiate/mediate inter-clan disputes.

Background:
Elder sister to both Aeina - 8 years younger and Seithe - 10 years younger than Hertha.
She had a partner when she was younger (18-19yrs), who was killed in a skirmish with the Vanir less than a year after they took their vows. She took up the path of the spirits soon after.

Wanderlust and eagerness to learn new things, uncommon traits for a Cimmerian, has meant she's been travelling across the continents of Hyboria for well over a decade, seeking out new cultures to learn from. Sometimes with travelling companions, sometimes alone.

In recent times
Hertha's ventures took her to the far south, the continents of Set's rule, with the aim to travel around Shem, Stygia, Kush, Darfar, Keshan and the Black Kingdoms. Her kin, who would often receive letters from the woman discribing the latest place she was visting, have not received any communication for over 6 months and now fear the worst for the woman.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Hertha O'Faolain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hertha O'Faolain   Hertha O'Faolain I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:11 am

Thank you for the application Hertha! Poke us for RP whenever it suits you and we'll do out best to come get your girl into the Templari. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Hertha O'Faolain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hertha O'Faolain   Hertha O'Faolain I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:33 am

We feel it is best to not go ahead with this right now. Hopefully we can still RP with and enjoy Hertha's company, now that she has been rescued from the slavers' clutches! Hertha, I wish you the best of luck, and I hope we can continue to work together in other areas in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hertha O'Faolain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hertha O'Faolain   Hertha O'Faolain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hertha O'Faolain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: