Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suriah Eshahim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suriah
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Suriah Eshahim Empty
PostSubject: Suriah Eshahim   Suriah Eshahim I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:42 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION

Why do you wish to join us?
I have recently returned to AoC and am looking for an active rping guild, yours took my attention

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?
3 years roughly in WoW, some sporadically on AoC but I've found it rather difficult to locate rp hubs and err...one attempt at tabletop rping when very drunk some time ago now

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?
Roleplay predominately, also some pve and generally exploring the gameworld and the lore it contains

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?
I am a friendly and helpful player who will help out anyone however I can be that oocly or in providing some random or more structured rp if anyone wants

Tell us something about you?
Uhm..errr...I'm rather shy about volunteering personal information but feel free to poke me ingame if you have any questions

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:
Suriah Eshahim

Class:
Demonologist

Place of Birth:
The backstreets of Khemi

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc):
Wanderer in search of knowledge

Physical Description:
A tall and slender Sygian woman, unremarkable amongst her kin. Her rather pale skin hinting at higher caste origins although her behaviour is far from refined.

Mental Description:
Independent and rather aloof. Values knowledge above all other things.

Background:
This is rather a work in progress. She had a rather underpriveleged childhood but believed her mothers tales that her father was a high ranking Stygian and this has pushed her to explore the world and seek knowledge in all its forms.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Suriah Eshahim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suriah Eshahim   Suriah Eshahim I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Welcome to the forums, Suriah, and thank you for the application! Keep a look out for us in game, and we'll look out for you to set up an RP meeting and interview. Smile If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Suriah Eshahim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suriah Eshahim   Suriah Eshahim I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Suriah, we are still looking out for you just so you know. Are you still out there? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suriah Eshahim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suriah Eshahim   Suriah Eshahim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suriah Eshahim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: