Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia scum, anyone?

Go down 
+2
Vanaja
Leoric
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Mafia scum, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Just checking interest if anyone is interested in playing a forum game here. Smile Mafia is a variation of the Werewolf game, but they're based on the same principle: the uninformed majority vs. the informed minority. This is perfect for a forum game. Smile

Here's a wiki page with basic idea and rules for those interested. http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Sign up in this thread if you want to play! We need at least 7 people plus me as moderator, but the more the better! Razz By the way, a game typically takes at least a couple of weeks to run, and you need to be able to post regularly - so please don't sign up unless you can commit! Wink
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Yeah, I loved it last time, so sign me up again!
I'll reread the rules once we're about to start
Back to top Go down
http://aoc.knightstemplar.cc/
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:02 pm

Yes, I'll come back too with more specific rules when we're about to start. Smile By the way anyone is welcome to play here, so any non Templari reading this feel free to sign up!
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Count me in totally!

Never done anything like it but it sounds great fun.
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:19 pm

A forum game? Neutral Interesting. I'll give it a go then! That makes 3 + mod.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Good good! Just four more then and we can get this started. Smile We'll start with the very simplest type of game to get people used to the rules and such.

Keep signing up, folks! Be a mafia mobster and terrorize the citizens at night, or be a standup townie and hang the bad guys from a tree! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:01 pm

I haven't had time to read the rules (I'm in Paris right now, so you know heheh), but I'd be up for it once I'm back home!
Back to top Go down
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Will it take much time to do it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:42 am

It will require you to be on the forums regularly (once a day preferrably, at least during the weekdays) and make posts. Smile Inactive players tend to get lynched! Razz
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:57 pm

So we have four signups so far:

Vanaja
Bjornia
Tecocoitzin
Kyanth

Three more needed, but more welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm back home (Paris is gorgeous, by the way), and whenever we have people, count me in, although I still need to read the rules!
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:50 am

You can get a good idea of the the point of the game by reading the link above, but i'll also post the specifics for our game as soon as I can. I'll most likely only use the most basic of the roles to keep things simple the first time around. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:28 am

Basic and simple....I like it! Perfect for me *grins*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia scum, anyone?   Mafia scum, anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia scum, anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Guest Room-
Jump to: