Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aargus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorrin
Phalanx
Phalanx
Dorrin

Aargus Empty
PostSubject: Aargus   Aargus I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:23 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION

Why do you wish to join us?

Former member returning

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?

Yup.

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?

Questing & RP, not tried PvP in AoC and dont really have time to raid. I'm a keen crafter also.

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?

Its me! Former guild officer and TTO officer, know and understand what the ethos is all about. Plus, its me!

Tell us something about you?

Married, kids (2+10wk). RP'd since early 80's (P&P) and used to be into TT as well. Game time is mostly late evening (once kids and wife are in bed!) and sometimes during the day at weekends. I'm 37 and live in the North East of England.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:
Aargus

Class:
Bear Shaman

Place of Birth:
Cimmeria (Small Village North East)

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc):
Can't remember! Will need to log into character and check. Its been a while!

Physical Description:
Average build. Maintains the tribal markings of his local village.

Mental Description:
Aargus is a thinker but also quick to act. He is often known to sit and meditate, thinking of his actions done and yet to do. To close friends, he is well humoured and helpful.

Background:
Aargus left his village to group with the Ordi Templari many years ago. He fought side by side and the Templari grew. Then after hearing of local troubles at his home village, he had to take leave from the Templari to return. He has lost many friend and family over the years and the pain of this he carries with him. Once more, he felt the call of the Templari as War never ceases and his brothers need.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Aargus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aargus   Aargus I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Dorrin!!!

You are more than welcome back with us, old friend! Dorrin should still be guilded so no problem there, and i'll make sure you have the proper forum settings here as well now, so you can see the inner workings. Smile

And just because it's Dorrin, I have to introduce you a bit more. Everyone, this is one of the two guys you can blame for having me as guildleader. It was Dorrin, Kutaman and myself who started this guild, and the other two decided that "hey, let's make Leo GL 'cause we're too lazy!" Very Happy

He is also the one responsible for the naming of a particular spot around the keep, where the wall has a small gap in favour for some old palisades that were there when Aargus, Leoric and Kutaman were scouting the area for a suitable keep location. Dorrin got stuck in the geometry in the palisade, and that spot is from then all always fondly remembered as "Aargus's Trap". Razz It's caught many unwary Templari since then, and i'm not sure if Funcom ever got around to fixing it.
Back to top Go down
Dorrin
Phalanx
Phalanx
Dorrin

Aargus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aargus   Aargus I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Yeah, thanks about reminding me about that trap!

I logged in last night and was very lost. Was going to see if there is a Bear Shaman in the ranks who could perhaps take Aargus under his wing to help him remember (some RP opportunity there).

I dont think he is guilded mind, when I was trying to remember the UI I *think* I found the guild / friends tab and itw as empty (odd as I also had friends listed).

Anyway, will be checking again tonight.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Aargus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aargus   Aargus I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Ah alright, then we'll get him guilded!

Characters who can recruit currently are:

Leoric (Guard officer, Guildleader)
Bjornia (Guard officer, 2nd in command)
Rhonius (Disciple officer)
Deryn (Recruiter)
Pallaetes (Recruiter)

Put them on that dusty old friends list and keep a look out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dorrin
Phalanx
Phalanx
Dorrin

Aargus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aargus   Aargus I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Great, I'll do just that tonight. I'll also post up some RP note about returning when I can get my head around him. Shame seems to have lost my original background on the TTO forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aargus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aargus   Aargus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aargus
Page 1 of 1