Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The River Runs Dry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorrin
Phalanx
Phalanx
Dorrin

The River Runs Dry Empty
PostSubject: The River Runs Dry   The River Runs Dry I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Just to point out, this was before Aargus was in the order last time around, and what came before he left. At the time, Aargus was a Bear Shaman but now as per his history has returned a Barbarian so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

The River Runs Dry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Runs Dry   The River Runs Dry I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Aha! That makes sense then! Razz You had me all woaa there for a moment! *grins*

Would you want for people or anyone to post in there, or are you moving it forward yourself? And as always, a good piece of writing there Dorrin! Smile It's so cool to see the perspective from Aargus, way way back!
Back to top Go down
Dorrin
Phalanx
Phalanx
Dorrin

The River Runs Dry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Runs Dry   The River Runs Dry I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Well, the old one at Thunderkeep cant really be posted in as its so far in the past. No reason for people not to post in the new "On Aargus" though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The River Runs Dry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Runs Dry   The River Runs Dry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The River Runs Dry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Story/Journals Comments-
Jump to: