Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Crystal handing over cermoni

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jadorm
Strategos
Strategos
Jadorm

Regarding Crystal handing over cermoni Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Crystal handing over cermoni   Regarding Crystal handing over cermoni I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:14 pm

I dident tag this one in the story tree remember. So all comments should have being here.
It was meant to be stand alone. therefor i will edit it if i can.
So please try to act in right tree.
**Sarxas and Jadorm sits together discussing the time and matter**
**Jadorm says for him self 2100 cet it will be**

Can we say Monday 2100 Cet. * Cimmerian east time*
Back to top Go down
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Newbie_Garden/index.php?
Jadorm
Strategos
Strategos
Jadorm

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Crystal handing over cermoni   Regarding Crystal handing over cermoni I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Summary copy.

Torris post

PostSubject: Re: Crystal handing over cermoni. Yesterday at 10:37 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
I am so sorry Jadorm for the none show, but I have had new broadband installed and they screwed it up royally, have been without internet for 3 days (withdrawl shivers) If possible and if you would still like this to go ahead please post here and I will do my upmost best to be there this time.
Best times for me this week are Monday anytime after midday, and every evening -night tuseday-fri so plenty of scope to get in there, post your prference. Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jadorm post

PostSubject: Re: Crystal handing over cermoni. Yesterday at 11:22 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Lady, Monday suits me fine.I will be in Potain this day, to clean up the winged sculpture.

//Jadorm

_________________----------------------------------------------------------------

Sarxas post

PostSubject: Re: Crystal handing over cermoni. Yesterday at 12:56 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
BHaaa I want to be there as well but afternoon is to early for me and on monday my mother and father in law is comming and I have expectations to be social with them :-)

Well I maby can get lose around late evenings but next week is dark tides for me (regarding AoC ) Sad

But I do will met you some where else some other time to have an IC talk out. Needed with Ashalanta and Pallaetus since I havent work that part out yet. But Torri! this is realy hurting Sarxas who have stand side by side for a long time with her and He not forgotten her returninggift so easily! A nice recipe when Sarxas returned to Templari from Pilgrims! Sarxas would alwys consider Torri and Ashalant as Loyal to the common goal of a better world!
Back to top Go down
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Newbie_Garden/index.php?
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Crystal handing over cermoni   Regarding Crystal handing over cermoni I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Again you have right Jadorm! I was fooled to follow the thread with ooc comments :-( But here is the right place for comments...
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Crystal handing over cermoni   Regarding Crystal handing over cermoni I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Crystal handing over cermoni
Page 1 of 1