Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Giuliano
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Giuliano

Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli Empty
PostSubject: Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli   Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:12 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION

Why do you wish to join us?

Was interested in the flyer I received yesterday, regarding the low interest rates for ..... oh wait, wrong application ....... oh God, what did I send in to the bank then???? Seriously though, Hyrkania seems like a decent, accomodating server with good people. A friend forwarded the details to me, regarding the guild and it looked interesting.

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?

Some, from Anarchy Online.

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?

The combat system is remarkable and Funcom did a wonderful job on the world itself. Also, Age of Conan appears to have a reasonably strong storyline, which benefits roleplay.

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?

I am an experienced and reasonably resourceful Age of Conan player, having played since late in 2008. I am good-humoured and helpful.

Tell us something about you

I'm from Southern Ireland, I'm male and I've been playing mmo's since about 2003. In between jobs at the moment, so I have a bit more time for Age of Conan. I usually play between the hours of 9.00pm to 1.00am GMT, during the week and pretty much any time over the weekend. Big music fan, reading fan and movie buff.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:

Giuliano

Male

Place of Birth:

Khopshef, to the north.

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc):

Hunter, prospector.

Physical Description:

Tall and dark-skinned. Dark hair, brown eyes.

Mental Description:

Resourceful, self-sufficient and loyal. In combat, aggressive and often impulsive.

Background:

He recalls combat, in a previous life. Despite his racial culture and the arcane nature of his class, he always considered himself something of a frontliner, in matters of conflict. Eloquent and reserved, he was never seen as a soldier by his peers and strove to gain identity in battle. He has returned to his home land with only the vaguest of memories that relate to any previous life, wishing to find a suitable guild, where he might gain stability and perspective. As his strength returns, so does his desire to return to battle.
Back to top Go down
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

PostSubject: Re: Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli   Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi there Giuliano!

Glad you found us! As you may know there is low activity for many guilds those days and Ordo of Tempalri is no eception :-)

We have, in my opinion, the very best background for RP all aspects of the game! I must say that as it looks right now thus it is only a coupple of player reagular playing in Ordo, there is more acttive player in other guilds but...

I would LOVE if you wanna give ORdo a try and it is a lguild with reputation all over Hyboria, a good reputation. So what ever you choose to do in future it will be agood platfor what ever happens...

I seek you up when I am on and see if you there...
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Giuliano
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Giuliano

PostSubject: Re: Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli   Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:15 am

Hello Sarxas,

Apologies for not replying over the last couple of days. I have in fact joined another guild on Hyrkania, since my original post and won't be pursuing the application I made to Ordo Templari.

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

PostSubject: Re: Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli   Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:37 pm

OK!
Stay safe and hope to see you out there in some mission...

*bows*
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli   Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Giuliano, Herald of Xotli
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: