Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding 'A New Beginning'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankhnaset
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Ankhnaset

Location : In front of my PC fighting off waves of slavering cats and rampaging children

Regarding 'A New Beginning' Empty
PostSubject: Regarding ''A New Beginning''   Regarding 'A New Beginning' I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Nice. I love the idea of stories like this as it fixes the flavour of a character's soul in the mind that stays with you when you meet them in-game.

And you have always been so good at running such very different characters, from the conflicted, intense and driven NVranya, forever on in the knife edge of psychosis and damnation... to Varaja, insanely optimistic, energetic and innocent (in the non-pejorative sense of the word... perhaps she is NVranya's opposing mirror image?)... to cynical practical world weary babe-hound Rvannith...

Splendid cheers
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

Regarding 'A New Beginning' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding 'A New Beginning'   Regarding 'A New Beginning' I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Thanks,
I had to make minor personality changes to fit Vanaja a bit better in the role of officer. So sacrificed a little of her innocence in the months between siege and this new beginning. Thankfully it still holds up IC'ly and she's the same for the better part.

The ceremony mentioned was my first guildevent since I've returned (not counting meetings) and I felt this was a nice hook to explain what happened to my chararacters in my OOC absence Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aoc.knightstemplar.cc/

Regarding 'A New Beginning'
Page 1 of 1