Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"

Go down 
+2
Leoric
Pallaetes
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pallaetes
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Pallaetes

Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" Empty
PostSubject: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:55 am

Alright, I had in mind of doing some open RP on the forums, with Thunder Keep as the setting, for some time now. Also considering that our beloved Keep sees very few live RP from us. And conisdering yesterday's developments it also gives me the chance to do some more exploring into Pall's character and current state, something that I wouldn't be able to do as deeply ingame since people cannot read his mind.

So there we go! I tagged those characters that I knew would have been at the Keep this morning, but if I forgot someone else, let me know! Smile

Now, get on writing peeps! Razz

EDIT: (And now I run off again before my friends kill me for not going out in time. xD)
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:27 am

Rawwr! Nice start there Pall, and I'll get to writing too as soon as possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:24 pm

*grumbles slightly*

Why can others join in Palla? I mean, Deryn knows exactly what's going on and is always wandering around the Keep...well..less these days.

I just love this style of thing and it would be nice to be involved Sad Maybe in a little while I can come in somehow, depending on where things go with other's writings?
Back to top Go down
Pallaetes
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Pallaetes

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Oh aye! I forgot about Deryn sorry. Sad Haven't seen him around these days and I thought he would be outside again with Anna. Will add him to the list. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Thanks Palla!

*rubs hands* Oh Deryn's going to have fun....

And if you don't see Deryn around much it's ic because he's a bit...errrmmm...tied up with Anna Wink Ooc it's because my rl's gone nuts again *sighs*

But a bit of writing is alot more doable than ingame rp for me so loving that I can add my little bit to it now Wink
Back to top Go down
Dorrin
Phalanx
Phalanx
Dorrin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Nice read. I started Aargus' journal whcih I intended to be his open RP. He has not returned to the Keep yet but its something he longs to do. He's waiting until he gets transport (his horse) which shouldnt be long now. Would be nice to tie something up as it should be a fairly emotional return for him. Maybe he could tag on to this?
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:58 pm

*zoinks*

Gets inspired by a snippet in Bjornia's post and expands it!

Next!
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Razz

All this forum rp is really great! Awesome initiative Pall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Wow... I sense i'm going to get less done at work these days!

Awesome writing everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pallaetes
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Pallaetes

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Good additions there! Yeah, awsome writing.

Added a new bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

*grins*

Pallaetes, I meant for Devan to be clothed when he came down the court yard, but.. heh this works too. Wink I probably wasn't too clear about it anyway lol. This is actually what i love about stories like these.. they twist and turn and shift and unexpected interpretations come out of them and it just makes it a fun ride! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pallaetes
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Pallaetes

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Lol, yeah I interpreted it as if he came down with just the blanket on himself. Although, he could just be shirtless, considering how I wrote it myself. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:20 pm

I actually reread the thread about three times and only on the third time did I pick up that Devan was wearing clothes, then Palla stripped him again Wink

Stop messing with my mind *grins*
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Leave him stripped! Very Happy It's a unanimous vote, yup yup
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:31 pm

You will regret this! *shakes fist* tongue
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Oh wow.. Dorrin!

That post brought more than one tear to an old eye. Such amazing memories, and such amazing people that have helped start what we have now. Smile And now one of them is returned!

*big manly bearhug*
Back to top Go down
Dorrin
Phalanx
Phalanx
Dorrin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah, I went there last night. I went north of Tesso to the outlander camp. From there I happened across someone who was saying "do you want to go to the guild city?". I couldnt resist Very Happy

So I had a walk around etc and remembered when we had that "opening" event etc. Thought that would be a good thing for Aargus to recollect when he first went back.
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Aww yes, it was really nice to read about how the keep was constructed and all the rp that went on with it! Amazing post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Torri
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Torri

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:19 pm

saw this thread and never really read any of it, but decided to have a look and wow some great writing and brilliant story's, noticed Asha got a mention in this one so decided to join in, dont know if i can compete with you scribes but iv posted my effort , please be gentle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Yay, welcome to the scribe's corner! Awesome post, Torri, and you really shouldn't put yourself down, it was well written and created some great images! Razz
Back to top Go down
Pallaetes
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Pallaetes

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Yeah welcome! And good stuff there Torri. As I said to you ingame, you should write more often. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:37 pm

You really should write more often you know Torri, you've got a nice style and talent there that you've been hiding away Wink

Now to encourage you to add more....have a scribe in your face!
Back to top Go down
Torri
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Torri

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Well thanks for the compliments Tec, but bad boy, now I have to think up more story , I wasnt going to bump into anyone untill i got to the barracks area. *shakes fist in the air* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:01 pm

*grins*

I'm sure if Asha arrived at the barracks a whole interesting bit of story would be missed out with poor Palla being questioned to within an inch of his life about his feelings *evil snigger*
Back to top Go down
Pallaetes
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Pallaetes

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:08 pm

I knew it!! You didn't do it for her to write, you did it for the others to have more time to torment the poor guy! *shakes fist*

Now, let's see if Leo finally gets around to write somethign this wekk-end .XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"   Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding "A Troubled Wake-up"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next