Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nidra

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
supershamu
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Nidra Empty
PostSubject: Nidra   Nidra I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:04 am

PLAYER INFORMATION

Why do you wish to join us?
I recently just started playing AoC and so far im really liking it. Im still on the free trail and really want to give the RP a shot in this game cuz it is what makes a MMORPG fun for me. I read the descriptions about the guild and it sounds good to me, i like a millitary vibe. You all seem like you would be alot of fun too.

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?
Well for quite a while i have been doing RP stuff. D&D, Champions online, Never Winter Nights. Hrm i think thats about it

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?
The game looks great and i really like the violence and feel of everything. Its something i can really get attatched to.

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?
I can really help out anywhere im needed. Nidra is a good hearted individual and i think she can contribute alot of her kindness to the group and maybe even smooth over problems between people.

Tell us something about you?
Alrighty, i am Billy and live in California. Im 21 years old and am in a local superhero band called the cosmonauts. I work doing jewelry repair for Rogers Jewelry. I say my prayers and eat my vitamins...lol what else can i say

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Nidra

Class: Necromancer

Place of Birth: Stygia

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc): Ex-slave

Physical Description: Nidra is a thin dark skinned woman. She is quite beautiful but always looks weathered especially in her expressions like she has had a very hard life. But when she smiles she can light up a room. She has a tattoo on her face and her back.

Mental Description: She can be timid in social situations and doesnt seem to be especially outgoing. She is a very sweet and kind person always looking for someone's good side. When it comes to her duity or protecting someone, her justice is controlled and swift. She will without a second thought sacrifice herself to protect someone she cares for. Nidra always seems a bit detatched due to her tormented past, but it has created an inner strength that seems nearly unshakable.

Background:
Nidra was captured by slavers at a very ripe age and served her twisted masters nearly all of her life. There she was abused till her heart turned to stone. Nidra was broken. She served her masters without a word and didnt speak for years unless commanded. A fellow slave who had been serving the slavers most of his life too took notice of her and his heart suddenly melted with empathy. He was an ex necromancer and managed to befriend her. She spoke for the first time in years and in down time when the slaves all were sleeping he taught her in the ways of the dark arts. His teachings where different than most necromancers however, he taught control and how to not lose yourself in dark powers. Once you have control over the darkness but it doesnt have control over you...you can use it for whatever you want. Together in a bond of friendship they rose up against their slavers killing all of them and setting the slaves free. For the first time in her life she had real freedom, but she had also lost a friend. Her friend and trainer fell in the battle and for the first time since she could remember she cried too.

Confused and lost in the open world, she eventually made it to tortage. At first it didnt seem too different from her old life but then she began to notice things no one else seemed to. People cried out for help and release from their suffering. Joy began to swell inside her as she used her dark powers to deliver people from their torment. After helping many people within the city she began to be noticed by the guard and began doing work for them aswell gaining duity and purpose with her life. She continues to do what makes her happy. To serve and protect. Nothing makes her happier than to be apreciated and slowly her heart of stone began to soften
Back to top Go down
Jadorm
Strategos
Strategos
Jadorm

Nidra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidra   Nidra I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 am

Hello there Nidra.
Welcome to our open forum.

We'll contact you in game about this application as soon as we can.

//Jadorm
Back to top Go down
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Newbie_Garden/index.php?
supershamu
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Nidra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidra   Nidra I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:14 am

Great im looking forward to it! just had some fun RP with someone this morning. I really need to start paying for this game though lol. I think i am really soon at the rate im enjoying this game
Back to top Go down
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

Nidra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidra   Nidra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Good to hear Nidra!

And most welcome to our little family :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Nidra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidra   Nidra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:18 am

Welcome Nidra! I've set your rank to conscript so you should be able to see all the boards now. Smile
Back to top Go down
supershamu
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Nidra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidra   Nidra I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:15 am

lol thanks alot you guys, unfortunatly i believe i am going to switch to the US servers Sad i really appreciate you folks taking me in but my time scheduel does not work with the EU servers.

Thanks again you guys and sorry again about that
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Nidra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidra   Nidra I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:05 pm

No worries mate. Good luck with your fellows on the other side of the pond, and have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nidra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidra   Nidra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nidra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: