Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morio
Conscript
Conscript

Morio Empty
PostSubject: Morio   Morio I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Why do you wish to join us?

I like the concept of RP, I have started to play AOC only recently and looking for a good guild.

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?

I used to be a Dungeon Master in Dungeons and Dragons games for looong years (tried also GURPS, window and other – anyway rules can only help RP, they cannot create it). I played Lineage 2 for few years. We had an excellent guild there –only few people, but it was a real fun and a real adventure (not so much RP, so I would like to experience the RP approach more).

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?

It is RP and “socializing” . I tried Aquilonia, but focusing on PVP is just not my cup of tea. Nothing against - good kill is a good kill, but somehow after some time it becomes only “kill-em-all” stuff. Since I love to play the “support” chars (healers, buffers) - PVE + good RP is just perfect (in Lineage I HATED when the first thing you were asked when invited to party – what is your stats?).

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?

Not sure yet. In game I do not know yet how AOC is set, if healers are “good job” or not. I do hope so. I am always “ready to party”.
Later if I become familiar with the guild history and philosophy, I can help there, too.
I am quite new in AOC (playing about 3 weeks so far) so I have to master it all first.

Tell us something about you?

I am from the Czech Republic. “Game-active” at nights. I have a boring job of an account manager in a small company but having a fantastic family, I live “happily ever after”. I love LOTR books, however “do not appreciate” the films. As for films I love starwars (I do, though I am not a teenager anymore) and The Fifth Element.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:

Morio

male

only 19 now (but time passes quickly)

Class:

Tempest of Set

Place of Birth:

Khemi

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc):

Still too young to settle, trying here and there.

Physical Description:

Tall, dark and slim. Although a Stygian, he has blond hair. Having been raised up in a noble Stygian household he has strange habits like washing hair (yes, even more often than once per month). He even knows what the comb is for. (almost like combo – I´ll teach you one day).

Mental Description:

Well – let’s face is. For his young age Morio is a bit .. vain or self-conceited. He thinks of himself that he is handsome, intelligent, smart, blessed with extra-luck … and so on. Life if giving him hard lessons on it and now he is a bit more humble, but still … the kind of person who says “I know” before he really knows it, or rather before you finish your question. In reality he is a bit confused and tends to freak out under the stress.

Background:

He is not noble-born, though sometimes he says he is. His parents (never saw them, but for his blond hair, there must be an interesting story behind) they probably sold him as a baby to one of the noblest families in Khemi - family of the area-highest priest of Set there. He was supposed to be just a slave but became a friend of priest´s only son. So they grew together. Morio got a good education and good manners. The “minus” - it was all in Stygian language, they did not use common language that much. So it happens to him sometimes, that he does not understand, what’s going on, especially with common slang using folks, but he is too proud to ask. As the priest´s son was gradually initiated into Set mysteries, Morio “learnt the tricks” along the way.

The thing was that Morio was actually more skilled than the young priest, however Morio did not like useless killing (the young priest did…) . Later story was only too typical, when young priest realized the power which awaits him after the passing of his father. Well – he helped it, arranging it to appear that it was Morio´ s fault. It was a dreadful night for young Morio, witnessing his so-far friend torturing and murdering his parents and half of his household (any-one loyal to the old man “had to go”). Being in Stigia - killing your superior to get his place is actually appreciated as a sign of ability, the young priest was established to his father´s place. Morio knew he could not stay there. Fortunately thanks to living in Khemi, he knew there was “other world” out there, so he thought of himself very clever, when he stole money from the young priest and talked one captain into taking him to Tortage. Of course as soon as the ship started, the “so nice and helpful” captain turned into a “super-brutal” slave-master, who took all Morio´s possession and made him a slave by the oar. It was the first time in Morio´s life when he had to work manually, he was so exhausted, that shipwrecking was a real liberation for him.

In his few adventures afterwards he found out few important things. For one, he is an idealist after all – he believes that the world would be a better place if some rules applied (he actually loved the old priest as his father and still did not cope with his death..) so when he heard rumors about ordo templari, he became curious. For two – he starts to suspect that Set is not so almighty as it appears, that you must believe in magic itself to make it work not so much in Set .. (let´s hope Set will not find out soon).

One final note (don ever tell Morio) – he is actually a noble-born and he is actually the son of that old priest – his bastard son with an aquilonian slave girl (he has her blond hair after her and his love to ideals). That is why he was kept in the household and was given education etc. But nobody knows the truth now. So poor Morio is still confused.
Back to top Go down
Jadorm
Strategos
Strategos
Jadorm

Morio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morio   Morio I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:55 am

Morio i am reading your application and i will contact you in a pm so we can get to know you.
Under the meantime you also can contact me or Sarxas in game.

//Jadorm
Back to top Go down
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Newbie_Garden/index.php?
Jadorm
Strategos
Strategos
Jadorm

Morio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morio   Morio I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Morio thankz for a good Rp event and interview. And welcome to our Order.

//Jadorm
Back to top Go down
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Newbie_Garden/index.php?
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

Morio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morio   Morio I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 am

Yea, Welcome Morio!
A healer is always essential to a complete group and I am sure we can give you all the assistance in knowledge and support you need to get into AoC smoothly :-) And for guilds story lets RP over an ale or soo so we can diskuss and tell stories in RP aspect over the Ordo Templari!
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Morio
Conscript
Conscript

Morio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morio   Morio I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:27 am

Thanks Jadorm - i enjoyed it a lot.

Morio was really nervous for a moment seeing that big stern Cimmerian there. The military part is still a bit chalenge for him - he used to live "in shadow" - he saw people giving commands and other to fulfill them, but somehow it all went around him - not part of his world so far.

Morio also likes the guild-city very much .. just only ... a few citizens shouted at him "Go back to Stygia", that was not very nice of them, really not. Normaly he would look at them and whisper "Set will take your tongue, if you don´t hold it" - he better kept silent - for now. Appearently Stygians do not cherish high reputation in this country.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Morio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morio   Morio I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:52 am

Hello Morio, and welcome to the Templari Smile

I'm your friendly (most of the time!) site admin, so if you have any issues with the forums here, just let me know and i'll sort it for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morio   Morio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: