Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beware of the Picts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jadorm
Strategos
Strategos
Jadorm

Beware of the Picts Empty
PostSubject: Beware of the Picts   Beware of the Picts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Aslak the bearshamen A learning trip.

My parents... I guess I owe them my life. I mean, if they hadn't insisted that I go
on that Hunting trip... Well i guess I should tell you how it was that happens, huh?

My friends Erik and Earl and i, was going on a camping trip up in the mountains in Conalls Valley. I thought it was just camping and hunting, but now that I look back on it, i think they might have been trying to teach me survival for what was coming next. I don't know, maybe
it was just hunting and camping.

Anyhow i sneak away from the other two at the evening to practice a little more of
the archery art. I was fairly good at bowers, I could get six out of ten into an area
the size of your head. Anyway, that's when the noise and screaming started. I ran back to the
camp for to see what was happening. I know, smart, right?

The rest of my friends had been attacked by sort of vampires. They're not real
vampires, of course, that's just what everybody calls them.
Like I said, they're not real vampires they are picts behaving like vampires. They
drink blood, but everything else is for show. They wear black, only travel at night,
even file their teeth, but it doesn't take a stake through the heart to take one
down. I ought to know. One of the vampires was chewing down on one off my friends,
Earl, and I put an arrow in the throat of the foul one.The others were all over his blood like flies
before he even stopped moving. Turns out they're as loyal as a hungry dog.

Then we run of from the struggle Erik Longtooth and i. And i still have that
hunting-bow left in my possession. After that I started to use flint pieces to make
myself some better arrowheads. Like I said, I think they may have taught us some
stuff that wasn't strictly in the Hunters advice. Beware off vampires and there
likings *picts*, And see to you have a good weapon or two.

//Aslak
Back to top Go down
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Newbie_Garden/index.php?

Beware of the Picts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Stories/Journals-
Jump to: