Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the beutiful lands of Hyboria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jadorm
Strategos
Strategos
Jadorm

In the beutiful lands of Hyboria Empty
PostSubject: In the beutiful lands of Hyboria   In the beutiful lands of Hyboria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:26 am

Jadorm stod firm on the cliff and looked out over the lush valley. He was thinking over his next move against the unfriendly pictish camp downhill...

< Any one >

Last edited by Jadorm on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Newbie_Garden/index.php?
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

PostSubject: Re: In the beutiful lands of Hyboria   In the beutiful lands of Hyboria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Higher ground my friend! higher ground -Sarxas continues- that is always what I seek for my bow but do you not think we need more of assistance to go into thiere camp? I meen how many are they? If you want I can sneak down unseen and take a clooser look?

<Aslak or Xarn or Jadorm? or anyone who is with them>
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Morio
Conscript
Conscript

PostSubject: Re: In the beutiful lands of Hyboria   In the beutiful lands of Hyboria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:09 pm

"I must not spoil anything, i must not do anything stupid, now" Morio keeps thinking. It is actaully the first time, those two Cimmerians agreed to take him for more than just a hunting in the swamps. He almost wishes he had not gone this time. He feels cold - after years in Khemi deserts, he just cannot get used to this cold windy weather .. and Jadorm even called it a fine day. Maybe - if you grow in a land where there is 8 months winter and 4 months cold.

Morio tryes hard to hide how nervous he is. The other two look so sure. How does Jadorm know that the picts down there cannot see him up there? And Sarxas almost smiles when he offers that he would go down among them alone.

Yes Morio, too is ready to fight. After days of struggling with old dusty parchments and scrolls, after days of long senteces and arcane grammar, that he had to read again and again just to understand the words and not yet the meaning ..... Just if only it was not so cold and the picts were not so many. Even Morio can see there are quite many shamans with them, this is no ordinary pictish raid-camp. OK - just let´s not spoil anythig, let´s not do anything stupid ...

< Any one >
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the beutiful lands of Hyboria   In the beutiful lands of Hyboria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the beutiful lands of Hyboria
Page 1 of 1