Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomrag
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Tomrag

Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying Empty
PostSubject: Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying   Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Hello, Conaniers!

I believe some time ago, there were a few enthusiast in our guild who played this game. So perhaps some of them are still poking the forums from time to time. To those who haven't tried it, I encourage to give warband a go(I would also point you to the 1257AD mod that I help develop as well Smile ).

Anyway to those who would be interested in roleplaying, I recently came about this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,148833.0.html . Looks promising and if everything goes well, they will launch there server next week.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying   Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:37 pm

M&B Warband is a great, fun game! If I ever feel that I have the time to spare I'd love to get back into it. Thanks for the link Tomrag! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomrag
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Tomrag

PostSubject: Re: Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying   Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:48 pm

You're welcome! But they keep delaying there mod.... Makes me a sad panda. Sad

I should also use the oportunity to advertise this this as I'm involved with it
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying   Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Tomrag wrote:
You're welcome! But they keep delaying there mod.... Makes me a sad panda. Sad

I should also use the oportunity to advertise this this as I'm involved with it

Interesting that you posted this today. I just picked the game up again this weekend and have started out a new Prophesy of Pendor campaign. ^^ Very cool that you're part of a mod too! Will take a look at it for sure. Smile

EDIT: Just had a look and feeling a bit confused (as usual!). What version of the 1257 AD mod should one play? They're talking about two different versions on the forum, but i only see a DL link to one of them?
Back to top Go down
Tomrag
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Tomrag

PostSubject: Re: Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying   Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 am

Well... pre 10 is quite an ancient release. Pre version was a way too keep the contributers and the players happy and was released once a month, until someone came up with the SVN version(so called subversion in the forums). SVN version uses Tortoise SVN to update it self automaticly. So baiscly, SVN is an constantly updating mod version, while pre 10 is an old and crappy release which now differ quite much from the SVN version. The only problem that if you wish to keep up to date, you will probably need to start a new game everytime(almost).

So I say go for this: Get the SVN version and don't update it untill you decide to start a new game from all over again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying   Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Awesome Tomrag, that cleared things up very nicely! Smile If i'm not dead tired when i get home from work, i'll have a peek at DL:ing the SVN version then!
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying   Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Ah hmm, it seems complicated with the checkout thing, and it looks like i'd have to move my warband folder since i run Win7. Razz Also, i think i'll wait until some more bugs are ironed out. What kind of work are you doing on the mod, Tom? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomrag
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Tomrag

PostSubject: Re: Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying   Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:26 pm

You can always do the check-out thing in some random folder and then just copy it to wherever you have warband. I also run on Win7.

I did spread some historical propoganda on Lithuanians(and Balts in general). I also do scenes. However in recent months I've bent neglecting any work, as I did not have that much free time... Now i'm a bit lazy to do something regarding it, as I found Everquest2 Extended(the free to play version thing) and got a little bit addicted to it. geek
Back to top Go down
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

PostSubject: Re: Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying   Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:28 am

I dont get it? how to play? Buy a box? Download a client? or just click and go on internet? Dont find anything to begin to play...

???
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Tomrag
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Tomrag

PostSubject: Re: Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying   Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Hey sarxas. Let my try to explain. Mount and blade: Warband is an game, created by a small indie company, called themselfs 'taleworlds'. Now the game is extreamly mod friendly. So to beging playing any mod(including the roleplayer server, which is not on yet) you need:
1. To have a copy of Mound and Blade: Warband
2. Download and "install" a mod(if needed). The official forums are a good place to search for mods.
3. Play.

However the roleplaying mod-server thing is delayed and not yet released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying   Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mount and Blade: Warband - Rolepaying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Guest Room-
Jump to: