Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding "When Darkness Falls"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Regarding "When Darkness Falls" Empty
PostSubject: Regarding "When Darkness Falls"   Regarding "When Darkness Falls" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Well since some of you had the chance to meet my not-so-normal Demonologist alt (yes, another one that isn't Kyanth Very Happy), I decided to write a bit more of her background in a series of posts that will end up being a bit long, since, well, there's a lot to be told. And I won't even be telling everything at this point, or it would be even longer Very Happy

I hope you enjoy reading it and perhaps it will give some nice insight on who she really is and why she is how she is!
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "When Darkness Falls"   Regarding "When Darkness Falls" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Yay I read it Ky! Wink

Great story, well told and it explains a hell of alot. I do enjoy your style of writing as it's very simple and easy to understand, yet at the same time telling very complex things.

And long? You call that long? Bah......
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "When Darkness Falls"   Regarding "When Darkness Falls" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Heh it was long enough for me!

And yeah, I can't write fancy. So I try to convey my message without having to go uber-fancy on the writing!

Glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "When Darkness Falls"   Regarding "When Darkness Falls" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding "When Darkness Falls"
Page 1 of 1