Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wilhengard, Old Man of the North.

Go down 
+8
Torri
Kyanth
Rashi
Tecocoitzin
Naran
Sofra
Vanaja
Wilhengard
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wilhengard
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Wilhengard, Old Man of the North. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilhengard, Old Man of the North.   Wilhengard, Old Man of the North. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:56 am

vRPing with Leoric yesterday was quite an intense moment... wondering if i would get beaten to death or instantly expelled from the Ordo... but i did it !
Damn the man is fast stepping aside...

Oh and and cumulating guild tavern RP + recruitment RP + character personnal plot RP in one night while working the day after = baaaad, i'm wasted ^^

Anyway, i am glad to be part of the Ordo, and am quite sure we will have numerous very good and interesting plots together !
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Wilhengard, Old Man of the North.   Wilhengard, Old Man of the North. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:39 pm

I know about ERP Razz
What's VRP?
Back to top Go down
http://aoc.knightstemplar.cc/
Naran
Chiliostys
Chiliostys

PostSubject: Re: Wilhengard, Old Man of the North.   Wilhengard, Old Man of the North. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 pm

vomit rp
Back to top Go down
Auryn
Conscript
Conscript

PostSubject: Re: Wilhengard, Old Man of the North.   Wilhengard, Old Man of the North. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:47 pm

*kittysneaks in and places a note*

Wil for the win!
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Wilhengard, Old Man of the North.   Wilhengard, Old Man of the North. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:02 pm

The man needs to learn to handle the crystal without vomiting before he gets inside Thunder Keep. *chuckles* And yes, Leoric had already stepped back when he saw the heaving begin. So no godmoding vomit on sandals! Razz
Back to top Go down
Torri
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Torri

PostSubject: Re: Wilhengard, Old Man of the North.   Wilhengard, Old Man of the North. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Glad your in Wil, sorry I had to make a hasty'ish exit as RL began to infringe on game play Mad
Didnt even have time to write i sponser him but I see it was'nt nessesary anyway, it appears form the comments that it continued for some time after my leaving Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Wilhengard, Old Man of the North.   Wilhengard, Old Man of the North. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Woot for character development RP, Wil Wink And Wil got to stop with the vomiting thing, darn it Very Happy Better get used to the crystal asap!
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Wilhengard, Old Man of the North.   Wilhengard, Old Man of the North. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:18 am

Sofra wrote:
* mumbles* and hyrd !
*broadest possible grin ever*
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Wilhengard, Old Man of the North.   Wilhengard, Old Man of the North. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:04 am

Closed, as this character has died ICly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilhengard, Old Man of the North.   Wilhengard, Old Man of the North. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wilhengard, Old Man of the North.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Templari :: Poitain (Public Area) :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: