Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pere

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

Pere Empty
PostSubject: Pere   Pere I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 am

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Pere

Class:Ranger

Place of Birth: Commons districts, Old Tarantia

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc): Information broker and property redistributer

Physical Description: Short and slender with close cropped blonde hair which makes her look younger than her years. Olive toned skin, well tanned, and a curvy shape for her size. High cheekbones and slightly slanted deep brown eyes. Has a scar that twists her lips and lifts one corner permently.

Mental Description: On the whole a confident and bright woman. Out going and expressive. Has moments of shyness though and sometimes seems to be a different person, nervous and wary. Though this is fading and she is becoming more balanced in herself, trying to put a great unheaval in her life behind her.

Background: Born in the commons to a Aquilonian woman and a Stygian father who left shortly after her birth, forcing her mother to turn to whoring to survive. Her brother, Dillon, was born when she was 8, turning her life upside down. Her brother was mentally slow and her mother too busy earning coppers to look after him so the task fell to Pere, a fact she always resented. As the pair grew together Pere discovered she had a flair for charming people and soon spent most of her teenaged years visiting with nobles and wealthy traders, carving out a living as a person who knew things about others and would sell them to the highest bidder.
But one night, her eightenth birthday, her life changed again and she found herself on a ship, looking back at the city where she had abadoned her brother and mother, bound for foreign lands and a new start.
She spent the next ten years travelling the world, selling her skills at charming information and suplimenting her income with coins from other purses.
Eventually she found herself back in the city of her birth, and her sharp ears caught a familiar name one night while she was sitting in a tavern, the name of her baby brother. Then the man himself walked in and she slunk away, unwilling for him to see her again. She spent the next few weeks putting her skills to use, gathering all she could on Dillon and discovering he worked as an enforcer for the House of the Rose. She charmed his betrothed into speaking with the mistress of the house for a job herself, and after proving her worth by warning the House of trouble in the city, was employed as a shade.
She always took pains to hide her true identity from the others at the House, few aware of her name, none aware of her connection to Dillon. She played a dangerous game of deception, in order to stay close to Dillon and not have him aware of her, letting him carry on believing the tale their mother had told him, that Pere had drowned in the docks.
Then she went to Khemi and the events that unfolded can be found in this tale:

https://ordotemplari.darkbb.com/stories-journals-f6/pere-s-curse-t274.htm

The new Pere was determined to carve out her own life but, she found it hard. Her skills with charm and with weapons were gone, she found work hard to come by. The only upside was her renewed relationship with Dillon and he helped her as he could, but his time was taken by his upcoming marriage.
Then, last night, she met an enraged and fustrated Kyanth in the scholar's gardens. They sat and spoke and he explained that he had tried to recruit Dillon as his bodyguard but had failed, Dillon putting the House of the Rose and his betrothed first, walking away from Kyanth.
She listned and suddenly things clicked. Kyanth had always been there for her and had saved her life, she was in debt and he needed someone to help him, but she didn't have her skills anymore. So she ordered him to make a flame for her and reached down, dropped the doll into it to be consumed at last.
At last the girl in the doll was freed and returned home to her body. But there was already a girl living there and she didn't vanish. Instead the two Pere's, different and alike, are inhabiting her mind, fighting and trying to come together to create one woman who will be worthy of standing by Kyanth's side and turning her skills to protecting all the Templari.
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Pere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pere   Pere I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Of course I'll be sponsoring her! She's supposed to be my bodyguard! *grins*
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Pere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pere   Pere I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:29 am

As per request of Tec, this application is postponed for now.
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

Pere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pere   Pere I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:05 am

I'd like this opened again please and an interview set up Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Pere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pere   Pere I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 am

Wonderful Wink

I'm sponsoring you, so I can't interview, but I'm sure Sof or Leo or Vana or Bjornia would get to it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

Pere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pere   Pere I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Interviewed and invited.

Welcome to the guild Pere.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos