Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulfgard
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep Empty
PostSubject: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:16 am

PLAYER INFORMATION

Why do you wish to join us?

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?

Tell us something about you?

CHARACTER INFORMATION
A batle hardend Conquerer from the north that joined Ordo Templari after seeing the
wealth that the atlantean had. Unfortunate he left for various reasons and soon he will stand
on the doorstep to Thunder keep.

Name:
Ulfgard

Class:
Conqurer

Place of Birth:
in the north (afraid i dont remember)

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc):
Comander, Mercenary, Wepon smith

Physical Description:
Muscular a scar on his right cheek

Mental Description:
Agresive

Background:
( I actualy dont remember much about my old story been gone for a long time. dont even know if im in the guild or you have kicked me, will get it together when i get in to the game this weekend or week.
And i hope someone remember me.)
Back to top Go down
Ulfgard
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:27 am

PLAYER INFORMATION

Why do you wish to join us?
Ive been in the order in both Daoc dont remember my name but i think i where Armsman called Wilhem Ravenheart wow as Zlick and joind the order in AoC as Ulfgard, Started some drilling. But then the game couldent hold me. Now ill hope it gotten beter

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?
Yes both from mmo´s and pen and paper

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?
The world. the fighting system why I left where the lack of content before.

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?
I actualy dont know. Im social. Im always helpfull. So if you need something from me
Ill do what i can

Tell us something about you?
Im a 27 year old construktion worker. from sweden. Have a weakness in life and thats Games. Played Conan in the start but left couse of the lack of content. Will be comming back any day though. and i hope it has gotten beter
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Ulfgard! Good to see your face again, old mate! Razz

Jadorm and Sarxas are leading the guild now since i quit the game. I believe Jadorm is away for a couple weeks as he's in the middle of moving houses, but hopefully Sarxas is still around to invite you back and all. Smile And yeah, we did purge the guild of inactives a while ago so you may need that reinvite.
Back to top Go down
Ulfgard
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:38 pm

awww have you left? wont you be back for the expansion?
ive preorderd the expansion and upgraded me fully cost a smaller fortune so i hope the game is beter then before...
Back to top Go down
Jadorm
Strategos
Strategos
Jadorm

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:33 pm

OOC
Ulfgard, i have seeing your name earlier in our rank-list, You are most welcome, and i and Sarxas will look out for you. As Leoric mentioned, i am moving and it will take the month of Maj to complete, but i visit Hyboria as often i can under this month. So i suggest we keep an eye on each other./ooc over. Hurray. **Jadorm makes a little step dance**

//Jadorm Byelist
Back to top Go down
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Newbie_Garden/index.php?
Ulfgard
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:21 pm

nice see you there then
Back to top Go down
Ulfgard
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:28 pm

How is the game now adays? does it still lack players? How is the RP is it guilds that rp among them self or is it world RP?
Back to top Go down
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Ulfgard!

Very nice to see you again! Indeed!

They have merge some servers so there are quite good with character on server i say, but still it isnt tha amount I was used to in the gloryes days of Everquest! Always rp events to attend if ya want from other "addicted" palyers. In my opinion thus i must say that therr is a trap to fall into thqt are called raids! :-( It is fun to attend from time to time but when it become the only way to reach the topgear (even if it isnt that neccesery) Its a bad thing ccause it is har dto have 24 players to RP when you need ventrilo or such to speak and coordinate raides with? But many new things is implemented since you last was seen here Ulfgard, and most of them are good i say!

About ordo Templari i must say that the situation is a bit sad at moment, only 3 active players right now that play on regular basis, Morio, jaodrm/Aslak and my self. But I have promize my self that Sarxas will not leaver ordo Templari so what ever! even if he stands there alone the templari is a bit of the character Sarxas. And when it comes to Sarxas you may remember that he wasnt that found of the military dicipline. Now there have gone times since that and I as player have developed so i hope I can read and interact on a better way/manner than the erlier emotions i had. However Sarxas is not the drill guy but rather freeminded. I have an alt here also Oggasy an guardian that are devoted into military dicipline so if you want to step up and take the drills again you have at least one devoted soldier!

My suggestion is that you coem along with us and fell free to interact on the server to find new and/or old freinds. I do hope that you will stand along us and struggle to keeop ordo alive but if you fell in future you need to develop in bigger guilds I understand you!

I do wish to say this, casue I wanna be honset with you about the dark tides Ulfgard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Well spoken there Sarxas. Of course, no tides are so dark there can't be light shed on them. Smile I think you'll like the game as it is now Ulfgard, and I know the guild will be much strengthened with you back!
Back to top Go down
Ulfgard
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:11 am

Im sorry to say it but ive joined one of the bigger guilds on the server. dident see anyone online and had to relearn the game. But this is probebly only to get in to the game again, I will probebly join up with you guys as soon as i know how to play alone. or that you are more active.
Back to top Go down
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:01 am

Be well out there! We will find each other in some adventure, thats what counts at the end! :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
mafiafran
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:05 pm

How is the game now adays? does it still lack players? How is the RP is it guilds that rp among them self or is it world RP?

tally and sampling
baby gifts
Back to top Go down
Jadorm
Strategos
Strategos
Jadorm

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:43 am

My friend. I am sorry but it is not much going on in Ordo Templari my beloved order.
It is only me alone walking amongst the silent walls of old glory's. I am still here watching the walls on my one.
Back to top Go down
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Newbie_Garden/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep   Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its been a long time since i sat my foot in thunder keep
Page 1 of 1