Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder River Prison Colony group

Go down 
+3
Vanaja
Pallaetes
Leoric
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Thunder River Prison Colony group Empty
PostSubject: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:51 pm

I'd like to get these quests done on my Priest of Mitra, Rhonius. So i'm probably going to try and grab a group together for this weekend. Smile If anyone is interested in joining, let me know here and i'll try and get you in!

The Prison Colony is suited for levels 65-70 I think, but someone please correct me if i'm wrong. Higher levels are of course welcome if you'd just like to help out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pallaetes
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Pallaetes

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:58 pm

Hmm, apart for the fact that I don't think I'll be able to get 20 levels in two days, I'll be off town on both saturday and sunday afternoons due to Athletics competitions, so I think I'll have ot pass for this time ^^
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:17 pm

I think all my chars need to go there... but I think I can bring Vanaja on sunday (daytime).
Not sure if she can get all quests by then though.
Back to top Go down
http://aoc.knightstemplar.cc/
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Aye, let's see. Smile

I just wanted to post a headsup in case anyone is desperate for those quests and absolutely wants in. I'm pretty sure we'll get a group together no matter what. Smile
Back to top Go down
Avalantes
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Avalantes

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:09 pm

If i get even close to that level this weekend i might be able to join. Never been to Thunder River yet though...
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:26 pm

There is no rush either really. If people would like to do this but need a little more time levelling - i will happily wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:42 pm

We could also do the other group quests there al together then perhaps?
Warmonger and such.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Heh aye Rhonius still needs Warmonger. Smile Probably best to do on separate nights though. Prison Colony took a while, if i remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Ankhnaset
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Ankhnaset

Location : In front of my PC fighting off waves of slavering cats and rampaging children

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:07 am

Lunn the Warmonger is a *bastard*! I have been him wipe warband's of 80's who did not take him seriously Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:27 am

Ankhnaset wrote:
Lunn the Warmonger is a *bastard*! I have been him wipe warband's of 80's who did not take him seriously Shocked Laughing

He's a bastard yes! We tried him with a full group of level 60-ish people. Died. I logged off Rhonius and got Leoric, and we proceeded to kick his arse. But it was a close call aye! And those bodyguards were nasty because they seemed bugged.. they grew big like the boss in catacombs, except they never went back to normal size! We had to kill them with spell and crossbow. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:50 pm

I ain't that high yet

It feels like a long time since I played. Is there a list somewhere of dungeons and their level ranges?
Back to top Go down
Rashi
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Rashi

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:40 pm

I is up for this
Back to top Go down
http://tharynien.deviantart.com
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Perhaps we can shoot for this weekend then? Smile Let's see what happens! It's good to know who's interested at the very least, and last time we did this was quite fun!
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:08 am

Like last week, I should again be available during daytime on sunday, preferably with Vanaja.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:27 am

Alright sounds like current hopeful prospects for prison cleaning are:

Rhonius: Priest of Mitra
Rashi: Assassin
Vanaja: Bear Shaman
Avalantes: Demonologist
Acraedes: Guardian

Avalantes and Acraedes, do you guys think you'll be of the right levels before weekend? And also, we can always do this many times in the future, as more people are bound to need the quests. Smile
Back to top Go down
Avalantes
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Avalantes

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:20 am

Avalantes is now 64. I'm anticipating to hit 66-67 this coming weekend. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:29 am

Great stuff! Then we just need to whip Acredius into shape, or else hope we can get some other sturdy tank to protect us! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pallaetes
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Pallaetes

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Well I hope to be able to hit 60 between today and tomorrow. So might end up at the right level for the weekend Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rashi
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Rashi

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:12 pm

I'm so envious of people leveling so gorram fast Razz
Back to top Go down
http://tharynien.deviantart.com
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:15 am

That's fast indeed!
I think 65 is enough to get most (perhaps all?) colony quests, but extra levels won't hurt of course
Back to top Go down
Ankhnaset
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Ankhnaset

Location : In front of my PC fighting off waves of slavering cats and rampaging children

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Rashi wrote:
I'm so envious of people leveling so gorram fast Razz

If you or any Templari need Ankhnaset to assist you cracking some quests, I am happy to help and provide some serpenty healingness and thundery deathness ...

I am usually raiding in the evening after 18:00 UK time on Mon, Weds, Thurs, Friday, so earlier in the day is usually better for me. farao
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Thank you Ankhnaset! I'm usually at work during those early hours, but i'd love to group up again for quests, loot or just fun, for old times sake! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pallaetes
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Pallaetes

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Well, 60 is here! Maybe I have the time to get another level too this evening Cool
Back to top Go down
Avalantes
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Avalantes

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:29 am

Are those quests available directly from NPC's or are there follow-ups i should to get to get access to them?
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Directly from NPCs - and most of them from the NPCs inside the beginning of the Prison Colony. Some from outside. Only those from outside would possibly be followups, but i don't think they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder River Prison Colony group   Thunder River Prison Colony group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder River Prison Colony group
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next