Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart! Empty
PostSubject: A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart!   A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:16 am

*On Sir Leoric.s desk there is a letter*

Leoric!, my chieftain and friend!
Time has come when even an bastard like my self have letting my heart ruins all common sense and all motivation to continue to live in this family as I have learn to know as Ordo Templari! I will skip all history of common vitorys and all that happens in joy and sadness in Templari during my time here. I will go straigt for the issue!

As you may know I have recently open showing my feelings in a clear and honest way for Ashalanta! I have heard many words of so called wizdom that " hey! you shouldnt ask a woman that when all is lsitening" and !Hey maby you should give here gift first" and all kind of cleaver thougts. NO! I am what I am and have always been freaaly speeking what is on my heart and in my mind, and so I will continue to do! I belive that you should always mention things with there real name, not just walking around and have people read between the lines all the time!

But, the problem is that one of our respected and good TEmplari also have bring his issue to Ahsalanta, no need to know who but he and me was haveing a long conversation last night and I got confirmed that he and Ashalanta are as good as a coupple nowdays. so...

I have made my self to a fool and that I can take. I have however a broken heart and when I see them togheter I just wanna burst out load and cry! I simply cant stand to be in this family at the moment and I MUST think of whats best for me now. I do not want to ruin my friendship to this man and I also know that any harm to him would of corse hurt Ashalanta so there is no chanse I will even thinking of doing that! But as I say, I can only figure out one thing to do to survive this and MABY have a chance to go furter and move on with my life, I suggest we spearete and go diffrent ways and so did he thougt was good as well, so...

I want to meet up with you Sir and hand over my crystal to either you or capitain Bjornia! I do have some obligations at tha forge and I will do what is expected from me, and it will be forge with sweat blood and for sure tears this time!

When can we meet in our keep Sir?

*The letter is signed with some drops around the end, obvisly tears*

Sarxas Siaxovog

(Tagged to Leoric or Bjornia)
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart!   A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:37 pm

His chambers were a mess of discarded documents, lazily draped furs over bed and chairs to keep them less chilly to inhabit and a large array of weapons and bits of armour laid out on desk and floor. In a corner stood an empty crib, and the fire roared in the hearth. Yet there was a empty chill to this room that he knew could not be remedied by fur or fire.

Not that he cared. He enjoyed the harsh climate that these lands could only offer during the dark half of the year. With an open window, Leoric sat in his small clothing by his desk, deeply sunk into the furred oaken chair. Flipping the letter back and forth between large hands, he grunted finally and tossed it back onto the heavy desk.

Standing up, he stretched scarred limbs and pulled on fur jerkin and breeches. Layer to layer. He noted how he had slowly reverted back to his Cimmerian habits over the winter. They were more practical than the softer ways of the southeners after all. With a final glance towards the dampened note on his desk, he rolled his shoulders and barked out a loud order.

"Guard, enter!"

As Leoric moved over to stare out the window, he heard the heavy doors open behind him and the rustling of heavy armour coming to as rest as the guardsman stood in wait for orders.

Still facing the window and the activities down there, Leoric spoke loudly. "Send for Sarxas Siaxovog. I want to see him here, in my quarters."

"Yes sir", came the prompt reply, and the armour rustled again, the door closed, and Leoric could hear the orders being further relayed outside by the sergeant on watch.

<Tag: Sarxas>
Back to top Go down
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

PostSubject: Re: A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart!   A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:50 pm

*Sarxas knocks on the hevvy door and enters the room after a clear and load voice asked him to*

- Leoric! Thank you for the rapid respons in this mather, yea I guess youve have read my letter? *Sarxas looks at the paper openly laying on the desk*

- Well I guess there is no more to say I need to move on my heart is poisoned with this illness and I do not wanna make more trouble out of it that it already is. I do this beacue I take responsiblillity for my not yet comming acts, and I do this becuse I do not want it happen. Also I must find some pece in my heart and I can not do that under the circumstances within those walls at the moment! therefore I wanna know what to do with my crystal? you want it back before I go out in the darkness and emptyness that is laying ahead of my desteny now?

*He looks straight into Leorics eyes and wait for him to get lose in some anger and wraith*

(Tag: Leoric)
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart!   A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 am

As Sarxas went on to explain his problem, Leoric listened well and long, and added a nod and a 'hmm' where appropriate. In reality, he was at a loss for what to do for the man. A broken heart was not something he could identify with. Battered and beaten sure. Left to fend for itself, indeed.

But broken? He refused to believe it. Sarxas was stronger than this.

He felt his nostrils flare up, a small irritation rising in him at how easy Sarxas was giving up. And by the time the man was finished, he was staring back at the other Cimmerian. There was no comfort in the look he gave him.

"If you must, leave your crystal with me." He took a step towards him, calloused hand extended as expecting Sarxas to hand it over already. "I will keep it safe for you until you are ready to carry the burden of being a man."

<Tag: Sarxas>
Back to top Go down
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

PostSubject: Re: A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart!   A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:31 am

So you think I give up to easy? You want me to fight? Shall I bring him down, just to get Ashalanta grief in sorrow?

mm... *Sarxas shake his head*

I choose to ...

*the sound of steps i hearing outside the heavy doors*

TAG (Leoric, Bjornia)
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

PostSubject: Re: A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart!   A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 pm

The kitchen mutt had whined when the fiery guard captain had grabbed the leftover meat from the kitchen table, but then as soon as the matriarch cook's back was turned, Bjornia had nabbed another meat piece and tossed it to the open mouth of the tail-wagging dog. Now of course, he followed her, bounding along and barking randomly. A passing bird, a chirp in the grass, a patrolling guard; each deserved a 'WOOF' of their own. One of the keep's many refugees had brought the dog along; arrow through the left hind-leg. Both the cook and the little shaman had patched him up, and the mutt had stayed loyal in the kitchens ever since; chasing away rats and barking at intruders. Except for Bjornia, who managed to always sneak in and steal something before official supper time. Today, a roasted chicken leg kept her gob shut, as she briskly strode up the hill to the keep. Cheeks slightly rosy from the chilled air, but her attire none the more different than usual aside from two scrolls stuffed through her thick belt, and her mood fittingly temperamental. For now, she was content to tear meat from the leg bone, and chew loudly while nodding to the patrolling guards.

When she reached the keep gates, her grinning face turned to the faithful mutt, and she waved the rest of the chicken bone infront of her.

"Ready? Steady? GO FETCH!" And with merry laughter pierced the air, the bone soared across the fields, chased by the panting, drooling and overly-excited dog. Bjornia still chuckled to herself as she stepped up to the keep, knowing the dog was probably gnawing on the bone by now, and would soon be burying it in her herb garden, or just outside her chamber door. Cheeky mutt. But now she had important business to focus on; so her brows levelled out and she sternly climbed the keep tower, to the chieftain's high chambers. Only, she didn't expect the single guard outside, to stop her before she could just, barge on through.

"Strategos is busy, Captain."

"Eh!? No 'e ain't. I be jus' on time I be."

"Er...well that's all very well but... but see... he's got business already."

At this, the fiery red-head crossed her arms over a fur-covered modest chest, wrinkled her nose, and stood with one hip slanted.

"Oh aye? 'oo?" The guard was silent for a moment, pursing his lips together firmly under the strict scrutiny of the Cimmerian who refused to break eye contact with those sky-blue eyes. " 'Cause I gots important bus'ness, see!"

And with that, she plucks one scroll from her belt with a quick snag, and starts waving it around infront of the poor guard's nose.

"Ugh... fine! With that, armoursmith fellow. You know, that Sarxas." He spoke it like it were some secret, causing the Cimmerian to frown more so and release an un-impressed grunt.

"Mmph! Move." She didn't even give him much time to respond, instead barging her arm against plate armour, and shuffling and shoving herself closer to the door, to press her ear against it, and eavesdrop in...

< TAG: Leoric / Sarxas >
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart!   A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Frowning further at the man's words, Leoric cut him off with his growling voice. "I doubt that would win the heart of the Shemite girl, Sarxas. And I would not allow it either way, and you know it. What you mus...."

Leoric turned his head towards the closed heavy oaken door, following Sarxas's suddenly startled gaze. Without another word spoken, he walked over and violently pulled the heavy door open.

Dark in his face and eyes blazing, he yelled. "What's going on here!?"

<TAG: Bjornia, Sarxas>
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

PostSubject: Re: A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart!   A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 am

Even as the door suddenly opened, the little shaman remained bent forwards slightly, frozen with her ear pressed to the now empty space. Until eyes lifted to the dark figure of Leoric, and she slowly straightened with a half-hearted little giggle. Of all things, he received a blank stare to his question, before she shot the guard a stern look. As if he were partially responsible for her being caught eavesdropping, or being there spying in the first place. Clearing her throat then, she just let herself in as she finally answered with words, striding through the doorway with her muddy winter boots.

"I be jus' listenin' like... an' I be 'earin' more before an' all, Chieftain."

Blue eyes flickered to said person a moment, but then brows lowered, and her more serious stare found Sarxas. Hands gripping onto Leoric's desk chair, she pushed it towards the northern armoursmith, and then barked her next word.

"Sit!" Briefly pausing, her arms crossed over a modest chest, and front teeth bit on her lower lip a moment. Clearly she was considering how to approach this. "Mmph... Sarxas..." Wrinkling her nose then, she heaved a huffed breath. "I told ye, ye be brave fer... what ye did. Fer what ye said. It were strong." She patted her hand to her chest, right on cue; palm to the heart. "Only, what ye say now, ain't. It be weak. Ye be lettin' a young lass get tha' better o' yer? She be givin' ye honest words an' ye bes' be resectin' that!"

<TAG: Sarxas>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart!   A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sad letter of a hopless and broken heart!
Page 1 of 1