Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Simple Letter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pallaetes
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Pallaetes

A Simple Letter Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Letter   A Simple Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:38 pm

*A letter of an average quality paper lies on the desk at the Keep Officers quarters. As you unwrap it, you notice it is written in a simple calligraphy, the trait indicating that whoever wrote it did not care about doing a good looking job, perhaps just concerned to get the words on paper and send the letter away.*

Greetings,

my name is Drystan, and I'm sending you this letter after me and my companion discovered something that I've been told might interest you. It is an ancient scroll, by the look of it, and I've heard that you people deal with ancient stuff.
Considering we found it among Acheronian ruins, I thought it might be Acheronian itself, but the runes on it do not correspond to those of that culture, which I had occasion to view before during my travels in the south. I will copy a few of the runes below here, so you have a better idea of what they look like:

*Two series of five runes are written here. Just by looking at them your accustomed eye recognizes them as Atlantean ones. As you look more in dept though, you cannot make anything out of them as they seem to have been copied randomly and they do not make up anything with meaning.*

I would ask of you to take a look at said runes, and get back to me to let me know if this scroll is anything of interest to you. You can send the reply to the inn in the Tesso village. I will see to retrieve it as I will stop there next time.

Until then,

kind regards.

Drystan

<TAG: Leoric, Bjornia>
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

A Simple Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Letter   A Simple Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Just after the first rays of the morning sun caress the rooftops of Tesso and paint them in gold, a lone rider arrives at a slow pace. Clad in unremarkable but robust and functional travel clothing, he leaves his steed unbound as he enters the inn and pulls out a folded scroll, sealed with a wolven head in blue wax.

"A man named Drystan will arrive here. Make sure this gets to him."

The heavy sound of coin clatters through the empty common room as the messenger plants a leather pouch on the barkeep's desk. After giving the man a long look, with eyes promising consequences if the trust is broken, he leaves without another word.

Drystan,

Your find is of interest to us. Travel to the town Caenna in northern Poitain, and send word from there to Thunder Keep that you have arrived. Someone will contact you shortly after.

Regards,
L. Wulvenbane
Back to top Go down

A Simple Letter
Page 1 of 1