Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding "A man from two worlds"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Regarding "A man from two worlds" Empty
PostSubject: Regarding "A man from two worlds"   Regarding "A man from two worlds" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:10 pm

This is the background story about my main with a rough outline of the events that happened in his life until the day he came to this group.

The latest one is a consequence of in-game situations.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A man from two worlds"   Regarding "A man from two worlds" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:15 pm

Very well written as always Justinius. Smile I remember reading the first bits from your old guild forums. The latest ones are a very interesting update on events!
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A man from two worlds"   Regarding "A man from two worlds" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Heheh thanks, Leo... And yeah, unfortunately, things didn't go too well for him. *sighs* Part of RP, it is... but it should be interesting from now on, since he doesn't really know what was done Wink
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A man from two worlds"   Regarding "A man from two worlds" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Well, that's the first time I read it Embarassed Not only is it great to get an insight to Kyanth's backstory, but it's also very well written. I guess I have the benefit of knowing more than what's written thanks to RP! mwahaha! Also.... Aleesha rocks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A man from two worlds"   Regarding "A man from two worlds" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Oi! I didn't know you hadn't read the first parts before, you bad bad you Razz

Thanks dear. Aleesha does rock, I love her. I love Akhalith too. His guardian demons are characters of their own... Too bad it's too hard to RP them in game Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A man from two worlds"   Regarding "A man from two worlds" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Heh... the reason for the latest post came after Kyanth learned the Demonic Heart spell in-game, that came with lvl 70. The whole animation for the skill matched so much an idea that I had earlier when creating Kyanth, that I thought it was a good way to put it in practice.

So now, if you see Kyanth growing demonic wings for a few seconds before they go poof, you know what is happening ICly Wink
Back to top Go down
Ankhnaset
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
Ankhnaset

Location : In front of my PC fighting off waves of slavering cats and rampaging children

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A man from two worlds"   Regarding "A man from two worlds" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Oh now that is very very interesting indeed... Shocked ... because Kyanth is clearly not the 'master' at all, even if he thinks he is. His beasties are in fact not bound to his will as the demons do what *they* think is in his interests. Presumably they are actually bound by some pact with his late mother, or maybe even someone further back along the bloodline... the mind boggles at the possibilities, hehe cyclops

I look forward to seeing where this goes!
Back to top Go down
Kyanth
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A man from two worlds"   Regarding "A man from two worlds" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:41 am

Hehe Ankh, they're bound to him through loyalty. Think about it like guardian angels, just that in his case, he has guardian demons lol... Meaning that for a certain extent, they WILL follow Kyanth's orders, Aleesha specially (the female demon). It's more Akhalith, the male demon, that is more than just a "minion" to Kyanth, and if he thinks that Kyanth's following a course that will be destructive for him, he WILL intervene, even if it goes against Kyanth's orders.

That's basically because his demons aren't just his servants, they're his guardians. And a good guardian knows when it's time to pull the breaks if the path is too dangerous.

Hopefully I will get to explain more on the guardians, as they're characters of their own. Aleesha is bound to Kyanth. Akhalith is a more ancient demon guardian and he is the one that might take decisions against Kyanth's wishes if he feels Kyanth's decisions will harm him. And you might have hit a point about the bloodline there Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding "A man from two worlds"   Regarding "A man from two worlds" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding "A man from two worlds"
Page 1 of 1