Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Templari, please read!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

Old Templari, please read! Empty
PostSubject: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:50 pm

We'd like you lot to post your application posts in that forum, even if you're already members. Smile That way we keep our records up to date, and we'll know you're here so we can let you into the member area as well. Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorchaa
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Sorchaa

PostSubject: Re: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:14 am

Do I count as old? (and vamooshed)
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:26 am

Sorchaa!! Welcome to our new boards! Smile You count as older than old, you're ancient! Wink

So does this mean you might start playing again or has WoW still got you claimed? *peers at elf ears*
Back to top Go down
Sorchaa
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Sorchaa

PostSubject: Re: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Leoric, thank you for your welcome - older than I friend :p

Unfortunately no, I dont intend to play again at this time - although hearing that the Ordo has recovered was uplifting! I actually logged into the old boards to find out if there was a Templars guild on LOTRO which I've just started to play, but in a casual manner. Seems not, which is a shame because I'm quite enjoying being a hobbit.

As for the elf ears...well actually this image is my original avatar's face from CM, but I loved it so much I kept it and recycle the name. Tis not related to WoW - I dont play an elf, i'm a gnome there!
Still playing that but only on a raiding basis, lost interest in the rest of it. Hence starting LOTRO, the lifetime subscription option sounds very tempting plus its a bit more my 'thing' than Conan theme (sorry!!)
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Ah well, it's at least good to hear from you again and to see you around! Smile

I tried a short spell of LOTRO trial for a while as well and there was much to like there but, yeah, hmm i think i prefer the Conan theme. *grins* Feel free to hang around here and spam the boards, and if ever you get the urge to have Sorchaa fire lightning at picts again you will be welcomed back with open arms!

To everyone else: Sorchaa was the spark that ignited our war with the Black Lions back in the day! Smile So far the only IC war i've heard about happening on the server.
Back to top Go down
Sorchaa
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Sorchaa

PostSubject: Re: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Heh, oh yes - Sorchaa's kidnapping!
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Sorchaa wrote:
Heh, oh yes - Sorchaa's kidnapping!

Aye, that was great fun RP. Smile Hopefully we'll have more such things happening again! We're just missing bad guys on the server since Black Lions disappeared!
Back to top Go down
Sorchaa
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Sorchaa

PostSubject: Re: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Was fun, a bit staged, but you gotta do something to convince people its 'okay' to RP!
Back to top Go down
sarxas
Chiliostys
Chiliostys
sarxas

PostSubject: Re: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:05 pm

HEY!

SORCHAA!!!!!

Missed you! Glad to hear from you again.

*BEARHUG*
Back to top Go down
http://www.svartsmide.blogspot.com
Torri
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Torri

PostSubject: Re: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Come back now i insisit, lotro becomes stale and boring when you get to Moria, and theres no where near enough blood and guts to keep a girl happy Very Happy
Good to hear from you again anyway *hugs*
(old Niskka btw in case you were wondering you the hell I am Razz
Back to top Go down
Sorchaa
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Sorchaa

PostSubject: Re: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Ahah, yes I was wondering - nice avatar Wink
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Get a lifetime LotR subscription and get a monthly one for AoC as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aoc.knightstemplar.cc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Templari, please read!   Old Templari, please read! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Templari, please read!
Page 1 of 1