Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Application Manadan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Croeus
Phalanx
Phalanx

Character Application Manadan Empty
PostSubject: Character Application Manadan   Character Application Manadan I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:39 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Manadan Farrier

Class: Bear Shaman

Place of Birth: A small village somewhere in the Cimmerian hills

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc):

Trainee druid

Physical Description:

Manadan has hair the colour of freshly hewn straw, worn shoulder length as is the fashion of
the young men of his tribe. His face is lean and somewhat angular although not unpleasing with his
visage dominated by the traditional blue woad of his clan.

Manadan is of an athletic rather than muscular buld, honed by long walks hunting and trekking in the high
mountains of his home.

Mental Description:

Introverted by nature, manadan is much more at home with his own company and that of the flora and fauna
that populate his homeland. When called to speak he provide his input in a measured and calculated manner focussing on providing a accurate and detailed account of his thoughts and observances.

Manadan has a powerful connection to the land, drawing on the teachings of his mentor a priest of the old cimmerian gods. He believes that the land is a single living breathing creature birthed at the beginning of days by the great earth mother. The earth fertilised by the sky god each season in the form of rain, gives birth to the multitude of creatures and plants that roam on its surface.

Background:

Manadan grew up in the same village as Ratatosk and is of roughly similar age. His father was the local horsemen caring for the animals needs when sick or in need of reshoeing.

Manadan had a unremarkable childhood although he was always the one proposing the trips into the deep forest or high mountains, preferring the company of his close friends and the companionship of the camp rather than the hustle and bustle of village life.

When the time came to select a trade he chose the cotemplative life of the druidic orders rather than follow into his fathers business. This choice has haunted him since causing bitterness and tension between himself and his father.

Tragedy has recently struck with his trainer and close friend Arturus an eldery and well meaning local shaman killed when a local enclosure wall collapsed expectedly as he was walking past. Manadan gried striken and suddenly mentorless and homeless to boot and suspecting foul play has decided to take to the road and seek his fortune in pastures new.
Back to top Go down
Jadorm
Strategos
Strategos
Jadorm

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Manadan   Character Application Manadan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:48 am

**Aslak Byelist**

Manadan Farrier I will keep an eye out after you fellow Shamen.
Back to top Go down
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Newbie_Garden/index.php?
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Manadan   Character Application Manadan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:26 pm

I see this character has been invited already, so congratulations and welcome Manadan! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Manadan   Character Application Manadan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Application Manadan
Page 1 of 1