Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Radak

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khall
Conscript
Conscript
Khall

Application for Radak Empty
PostSubject: Application for Radak   Application for Radak I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Dear friends and esteemed colleages it is with great joy that i ma able to commend unto you my hearty recomendation for entry into the Ordo my long standing ally Radak Knight of the Mitran Temple guard, who has expressed his wish to continue in his service to Mitra by remaiing Co-guardian of the many young folk whom you have most generously permitted to stay within the high and mighty walls of your magnificent fortress.

I have Dispached a letter some time ago to Radak and you should be able to find him camped outside the Fort awaiting an audiace with one of our Leaders at their earliest convience.

Yours in broherhood, Khall.
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Application for Radak   Application for Radak I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:07 am

I've send out a scout with some forms for him to fill out first.

((check your PM))
Back to top Go down
http://aoc.knightstemplar.cc/
Khall
Conscript
Conscript
Khall

PostSubject: Re: Application for Radak   Application for Radak I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
See Khall

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:

Class: guardian

Place of Birth: OT

Profession : smith

Physical Description: raven haired aquilonian, with iron hard muscle structure over bones dense as granite, despite this and his dimutive stature he moves with a speed and grace that has thus far saved his face from scars.

background: Radak was rescused from the streets of OT by thuder river orphanage and was more or less raised by khall from early teens onwards, when he came of age Radak joined the the temple nights acting as khalls protector and halping with the running of thunder river orphans home, since the home was destroyed Radak has been searching for khall and the childern so he can continue to offer his help to them both.

mental : Radak's faith in mitra is as much fiath in his preist as anything elce, he is driven by the moral code instiled in him by khall , the urge to protect what remains of the orphans , his personal devlopment goals beyond that are simply to be become an ever better smith or armours and weapons.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Application for Radak   Application for Radak I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks for the application! Smile Looking forward to see Radak in game!
Back to top Go down
Sofra
Phalanx
Phalanx

PostSubject: Re: Application for Radak   Application for Radak I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:20 pm

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Radak   Application for Radak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Radak
Page 1 of 1