Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thalrik (Application)

Go down 
+2
Leoric
Thalrik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalrik
Conscript
Conscript

Thalrik (Application) Empty
PostSubject: Thalrik (Application)   Thalrik (Application) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:52 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION
Why do you wish to join us?
I play MMO;s mainly for the Roleplaying experience. I have been in, and helped form, guilds focused on Roleplaying in other games. I am, however, new to this game and am currently looking for a serious, established RP guild here.

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?
Yes I have, a lot when I was younger, and Online in Warhammer Online where I played on the Burlok Roleplaying server since it was released in Europe.
Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?
Well, since I recently joined this game, I have yet to discover everything. I am very impressed by the
unique oppurtunities it has for Roleplaying, both in realistic graphics, emotes and storyline.

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?
Well, apart from aiding groups for instances etc, I can contribute with Roleplaying my unique character, with guild projects and also by being active in the expansion and development of the guild over all.
Tell us something about you?
Me as a person OOC i suppose? I work with advertisement, am interested in MMO;s and graphics and read plenty of books when I am not exercising.
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:
Thalrik
Class:
Assassin
Place of Birth:
The streets of Tarantia, where he was born, roamed as a child and recently returned to.
Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc):
Thalrik can be described as an adventurer yes, his restless character and unbound nature means he never stays in one location for too long. As for making a living, he was born to the streets of Tarantia and lived there as a Orphan stealing coin from merchants until he started earning them instead by killing the rivals of others.
Physical Description:
Thalrik is not very tall, and neither heavy set. He is muscular in a slim, lithe way. His intense, blue eyes reveal little of his thoughts, nor his emotions even when killing. As is his way, he rarely reveals details of his past.
Mental Description:
One who knew his mind would not consider him evil. As for selfish, his past has made him cautious. That said, despite his travels, history and trade Thalrik has somehow maintained a sense of justice and honour uncommon for those of his profession. He goes to great length to avoid killing when not necessary, and never harm children. He is very streetwise, and posess well honed instincts.

Background:

Last edited by Thalrik on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Thalrik (Application)   Thalrik (Application) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Cheers Thalrik! Thanks for your application and welcome to the forums! We'll be keeping a look out for you for some RP in the near future! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Thalrik (Application)   Thalrik (Application) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:51 pm

I've added you to my friends list and should be around tomorrow night for some rp if you are. Expect a pm from pere/deryn sometime if I see you online.
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Thalrik (Application)   Thalrik (Application) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:18 am

Welcome to the boards! Find some Templari and get sponsored!
Back to top Go down
http://aoc.knightstemplar.cc/
Croeus
Phalanx
Phalanx

PostSubject: Re: Thalrik (Application)   Thalrik (Application) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:14 am

I have questions, but perhaps they are best asked IC in person. I will be looking out for you.

Ratatosk
Back to top Go down
Thalrik
Conscript
Conscript

PostSubject: Re: Thalrik (Application)   Thalrik (Application) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:40 pm

Tecocoitzin wrote:
I've added you to my friends list and should be around tomorrow night for some rp if you are. Expect a pm from pere/deryn sometime if I see you online.

I am afraid I was not, I will be troughout the week though, I am looking forward to hearing from you Smile
Back to top Go down
Thalrik
Conscript
Conscript

PostSubject: Re: Thalrik (Application)   Thalrik (Application) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 pm

[quote="Croeus"]I have questions, but perhaps they are best asked IC in person. I will be looking out for you.

Ratatosk[/quote

Please do Smile I will be online throughout the week Smile
Back to top Go down
Croeus
Phalanx
Phalanx

PostSubject: Re: Thalrik (Application)   Thalrik (Application) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Ratatosk sponsors. I have also invited into the guild.

Welcome !
Back to top Go down
Croeus
Phalanx
Phalanx

PostSubject: Re: Thalrik (Application)   Thalrik (Application) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:06 pm

Hi,

It has been brought to my attention that I have prehaps bent one of the rules concerning
sponsorship / inviting and would like to make a couple of clarifications.

- Ratatosk stept in to conclude a nice piece of roleplay Naran was doing with the guy because
he was feeling RL ill. Croeus's role was a simple one of explaining a few OOC points and ensuring the candidate realised the severity of the undertaking he was making.

- The goal of the recruitment process is to as quickly as possible assess the suitabilty of candidates for guild membership i.e. if we think they are suitable and they are still interested in joining us. It is not to create an unncesscary delay.

I can see however how it may have looked a bit odd so apologies for that I can assure you as each candidate applies I will be doing my utmost to get a decision made on their application ASAP with no favourism involved for any candidate.
Back to top Go down
Naran
Chiliostys
Chiliostys

PostSubject: Re: Thalrik (Application)   Thalrik (Application) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:19 pm

I would have sponsored if I did not have to leave early.

Illness is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thalrik (Application)   Thalrik (Application) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thalrik (Application)
Page 1 of 1