Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Leela

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leela
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

Application - Leela Empty
PostSubject: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:33 pm

Player Information:

I have played Age of Conan for a couple of months and i have very little contact with other players. I know about Roleplaying, and i chose the server because it's a Roleplayign server, but i have only Roleplayed three, maybe four times. I really want to get involved in some RP and this guild seems likt the erfect way to do so.

I have Roleplayed before, but very little in AOC. I do beileve, though that i am a good and able Roleplayer, thpugh there are still some things i can learn.

So far i have only been able to experience playing on my own in AoC. Which is enjoable, but since it's an MMO, i'm not getting the full experience. I enjoy the enviroments and combat, and i like developing my character.

I believe i am able to provide good and enjoyable Roleplay and make some new friends within the guild.

I am a student working in computing. I like to read, i am interested in the time and genre in which AoC is set, and i enjoy meeting others online. I am also an enthusiastic writer of fiction, which means i like to create and develop characters, and be enspired by other people's characters.

Character Development:

Name: Leela

Class: Ranger

Place of Birth: Conarch Village

Proffesion: Hunter

Physical Description: Small framed and slim. Light on her feet. Disguises self when in combat bu covering self froom heat to toe, including her face.

Mental Description: Good hearted, but feral, ruthless and bloodthirsty when needed. Calm most of the time, keeping her mind and bow focused on her target. Not very sociable. Keeps to herself. Doesn't speak much.

Background: Raised in to a simple family. Daughter of a hunter and a tailor. Tught in both disciplines, but chose to follow the path of a hunter when her family was killed during her teenage years. Became an expert with a bow, and learned to wield light blades for closer combat.
Back to top Go down
Croeus
Phalanx
Phalanx

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:03 am

Welcome Leela,

First thank you for the very nice application!

We will keep a look out for Leela, and in the meantime try to keep an eye out for any Templari you see for some roleplay

Croeus
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:57 am

Naran and one of my alts already had some rp with her this eve. a very nice person.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:19 am

Welcome to the forums, Leela! Seems you're getting to know some Templari already! *cheers* Now just to get someone to vouch for your character too, and then we'll set up a meeting with an officer for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Croeus
Phalanx
Phalanx

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:03 am

Unless Naran is willing to sponsor you ?
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:08 am

I bet Naran will vouch for her. I would, but my char Einarr, who RPed with both is no Templari. but nonetheless I will add some flavour with his presence. otherwise I can always introduce Hyrde to them (though his problem, he is not very communicative *grins*)
Back to top Go down
Leela
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Hi! Thanks for the warm weclome. I will surely try and find somone to vouch for me as soon as possible. I had fun RPing with Naran and Einarr. I'm definately looking forward to meeting some more Templari, and RPing with those too again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:33 pm

you already found some. Naran will surely do and if he has time issues, I will bring Hyrde into play. I just don't know if I will have sufficent time today.
if of course some other templari is faster in vouching for Leela, they are welcome to do so.
Back to top Go down
Naran
Chiliostys
Chiliostys

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:37 pm

I am pretty sure I can sponsor, but since the dumb northlander were there we couldnt really talk application stuff. Once we get around to that, I'll sponsor I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:39 pm

alright, I *sob* understood *sob* ...I will bother you no more *sob*
Back to top Go down
Naran
Chiliostys
Chiliostys

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:41 pm

You could always bring another dumb northlander Razz
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:47 pm

just have them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leela   Application - Leela I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Leela
Page 1 of 1