Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dejanyra application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RucksackMary
Conscript
Conscript

Dejanyra application. Empty
PostSubject: Dejanyra application.   Dejanyra application. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION

Why do you wish to join us? I am searching a place where to RP my character

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying? I did roleplay in DnD 2Ed Forgotten realm campaign, World of Darkness, Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, Changeling, Shadowrun, World of Warcraft, Heavy Gear, Cyberpunk Pen and PAper games, Nwn1 servers, Nwn2 servers

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most? H§ave fun with nice people, roleplaying

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild? I am not sure if i can bring a big help, but i can roleplay and avoid to bring troubles, and try to make other have fun while playing with me

Tell us something about you? Not much to say, i am the average guy, i work as security guard, i am 32 years old and i live in Rome.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Dejanyra

Class: Conqueror

Place of Birth: A Small village in the mountains of Cymmeria now razed by the Vanirs

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc): not know profession.

Physical Description:
Dejanyra is a tall woman, quite muscolar, she is not ugly, with stern nordic features, and fair eyes, someone might even call her beautiful, but her body is strongly trained to use her weapon of choice heavy two handed weapons, her shoulders are wide, her arms muscled, her skin pale, but ruined by the harsh weather of cimmeria, her long legs are strong, years of fighting have honed her body, leaving a certain grace in her movements.

Mental Description:
She is stubborn, she did grow up seeing her country being invaded perdiocally, she survived the slaughter of her village, there is not much softness in her way, she learned to hammer her way in the world with her weapon, keeping to the teachings of her now lost clan.
Lately she had a shock , in her early adventuring days she grow attached to a Bear Shaman called Bjornia, her more liberal views irked Dejanyra ata start, so much that for a period of time they did grow distant, but after months and months of blind fighting up and down the mountains of Cimmeria, she had to rethink her stern way and narrow views, not stupid, she saw the massacre of her people to keep to sternly to ways that would lead them to defeat, so now she is more confused about her beliefs and seek strongly a guide.

Background:
Her story is one shared by many cimmerians, she did grow up in a small village, with her quite small clan, no one of importance in her village, she was forced to grow up fast, her village was raided by the Vanir, and they were not strong enough to survive. She was one of the few survivor, the clan entirely scattered, she grow up following a war band, and killing Vanirs where she could, without a real plan in mind, following the teachings of her father that was very stern in following the pure cimmerian traditions.
In her wanderings she did meet a Bear Shaman , Bjornia. Becaming very attached to her, so much to decide to be her warrior, fllowed her around in wandering south, the views of the two were quite different.
The more liberal views of the shaman irked Dejanyra so much that at one point they parted ways for some time, Dejanyra returned up north to fight the next wave of Vanirs invaders.
There after seven months of continual fights, day after day, night after night, she realized that her friend was right.. they were losing, and badly... a shock for the Cimmerian warrior , that did grow up worhipping the traditions.. and now saw the same traditions get in the way of a victory with the Vanirs, she continued to fight day after day, after the unpteenth fight in which to follow too sternly old traditionsshe saw her friends die, and many other get slaughtered, she entered in an heated discussion with the chief that was leading them, of course ending up with ehr being kicked down and nearly killed for questiniong the chief.
Confused and angered she decided to take a pause to think returning south toward Old Tarantia , still licking her wounds and now confused in her role in the war in Cimmeria, decided to find a way to kick the vanir out of her land, somehow having to clash with cimmerian tradition which confuses her.
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Dejanyra application.   Dejanyra application. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Hey Dejanyra, and welcome to the forums! Smile It should be very interesting RP to meet Dejanyra again after all this time!
Back to top Go down
RucksackMary
Conscript
Conscript

PostSubject: Re: Dejanyra application.   Dejanyra application. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 am

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks Very Happy

Will be surely ineresting *nods nods*
bounce
Back to top Go down
Bjornia
Taxiarchos
Taxiarchos
Bjornia

PostSubject: Re: Dejanyra application.   Dejanyra application. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:44 am

Following tonights RP and yesterdays, Bjornia can safely sponsor Dejanyra. Very Happy Very interesting character development since erm...last time >.> hehe!
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Dejanyra application.   Dejanyra application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 am

Interviewed and approved with a warm hand. Welcome, Dejanyra! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dejanyra application.   Dejanyra application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dejanyra application.
Page 1 of 1