Ordo Templari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Aerika

Go down 
+2
Leoric
Minandra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Minandra
Conscript
Conscript
Minandra

Application for Aerika Empty
PostSubject: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:54 am

PLAYER INFORMATION

past 39, single, Swedish

Why do you wish to join us?

I long for a mature guild that can offer an RP environment that enhances my immersion in the world. What attracts me about Ordo Templari is the strong setting you have established with your rich origin story. It's inspirational, and the kind of RP I could get involved in.

Do you have previous experience with roleplaying?

Yes, from Anarchy Online and Star Wars Galaxies in particular. In AO I was with a very heavy RP guild which based it's activities around a shared story about the guild's role in the game world, which inspired each individual member to remain IC at all times. It was great fun!

Which aspects of the game do you enjoy the most?

Questing, the wonderful setting, socializing with others.

How do you believe you can help Ordo Templari as a guild?

I believe I can add a mature and creative member to your cast. I'm witty, fluent in English, and I'm a people person. I can, if properly motivated, get really nerdy when it comes to RP and have even written some fan fiction about characters in the past.

Tell us something about you?

I live in an apartment in downtown Stockholm, I work as an editor for a website. I've used to work as a graphic designer and web designer. I have no kids of my own, but spend much time with my niece and my god-daughter. In the evenings I spend too much time in AoC Smile

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:

Aerika

Female

About mid 30s, the clan moved around a lot and she always looked young for her age. Who can tell?

Class:

Dark Templar

Place of Birth:

Again, who can tell? The clan really did move around a lot back then. Somewhere cold, no doubt. Like Cimmeria.

Profession (tanner, adventurer, stable boy, tracker, etc):

"A sort of fighting naturalist" Smile Aerika got a sophisticated education in Corinthia and Ophir, but being Cimmerian at heart she never took great stock in the religious aspects of her subject matter, preferring instead a more philosophical and rational approach, even to magic. She preferred Alchemy to Faith, talismans and artefacts to channeled direct force.

Physical Description:

A natural redhead, with a freckled face (and arms had Funcom allowed it) and ginger hair, bleached by the southern sun. Lithe, slender and toned. Her prowess as a soldier is not derived from physical strength, but from superior technique and lightning quick reflexes. (Could be why she sucks at tanking Razz )

Mental Description:

Aerika is relaxed around people, confident in her abilities and her intellect. She's seen enough of the world and survived enough scrapes to feel that she has nothing to prove to anyone but herself.

Quick to laugh and jest, easy to like, she's nevertheless a seasoned killer. When she looks disapprovingly at you, you gaze into the cold blue eyes of a bored executioner, and her stare alone has settled many a challenge. The truth is Aerika finds no real joy in battle, as a proper Cimmerian should. She finds a sort of release, though, and she rejoices in it's simplicity of purpose. Perhaps she has fought too long and too hard and killed too many...

Aerika is ambitious in life. She has a purpose for her struggle, to amass wealth and influence. She loves the trappings of wealth, collects fine dresses and often lets her vanity overtake her common sense in battle. She dreams of becoming Queen of a prosperous and civilized Hyborean country. Maybe Ophir?

Background:

Well, there I would get ahead of myself, since I don't really know what has gone on in her life prior to Tortage, apart from the fragments I have related above. No doubt there is a story to tell here, and one that will unfold either in these pages, or in the game. We'll see Smile
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:24 am

Hey Mindandra! Welcome to our little corner and thank you for the very nice application! We will keep a look out for Aerika, and in the meantime do try and bump into any Templari you see for some roleplay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:49 am

Nice to see you decided to give it a go! Of course I OOC support you, but we need to get you sponsored IC'ly, so feel free to poke one of my alts outside raiddungeons. Very Happy

Aerika wrote:
(Could be why she sucks at tanking Razz )
Seems more like not-so-fast reflexes to me Wink
Back to top Go down
http://aoc.knightstemplar.cc/
Tecocoitzin
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Tecocoitzin

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 am

I'll keep an eye out for you on my friends list and try and pm you when I can to invite for some rp!
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Are you the Minandra, that lately told an aesir on a wedding that his smell is offending? *grins broadly*
Back to top Go down
Minandra
Conscript
Conscript
Minandra

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:15 pm

I also offered to give him a break, if he just specified which part of him he wanted broken Wink

Luckily the ceremony started before things got ugly Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:37 pm

she...did not really intended harming him? she is very hot tempered, it seems Very Happy

but that's true, she was very polite in asking which bone first *grins*

already looking forward to Aerika Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragevio
Valued Guest
Valued Guest
Dragevio

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:43 pm

heh, sounds fun, if my character can come out of his state of unawareness(aka unconsiousness) perhaps I can give you some greeting Wink
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:59 am

Siza and Hyrde will have the intro rp tomorrow from 22:00 on. there should be an officer at hand then *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:17 am

Belisarion wrote:
Siza and Hyrde will have the intro rp tomorrow from 22:00 on. there should be an officer at hand then *smiles*

I imagine you'd need to rp a bit before vouching for Aerika, which would mean it would get too late in the evening for me. If no other officer is around though, just RP anyway and if the character fits for the Templari, do vouch for her! *grins* Then the officers will approach her when we can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Minandra
Conscript
Conscript
Minandra

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 am

Ack!

After we set that date I was invited to a raid tonight that I'd very much like to go on.

Belisarion, would you mind terribly if we postponed the interview/RP intro to later tonight or Tuesday evening?
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:45 am

yesssss, feel guilty! *grins wickedly*

nei, no problem there, I wish you a good hunting *smiles* we will delay the RP a bit and make up some new date. if not later this night, then for sure tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Minandra
Conscript
Conscript
Minandra

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Thank you! Smile

Now to figure out how to make the signature show.. Hmm...

AHA!
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:08 am

had that rp now and what to say, she is damned good Very Happy siza and hyrde vouch for her Smile maybe there is an officer tomorrow at hand?
Back to top Go down
Leoric
Strategos
Strategos
Leoric

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 pm

Interviewed and invited. Welcome to the Templari, Aerika! Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:01 am

Welcome to the club! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minandra
Conscript
Conscript
Minandra

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:38 am

Thank you! I'm so happy to have been accepted! Thank you to my sponsors and to Leoric for making the interview (and its conclusion) an exciting RP event for me Smile

Immediately after joining I was enlisted by my former guild to defend their keep from the invasion of nefarious and dastardly mercenaries fighting under the banner of the so-called "army of darkness" cult.

We lost the battle, but it was a new experience, and one that I thought was (on the whole) quite interesting and entertaining.

*grins mischievously* Perhaps we should challenge my old guild Freedom for another battle? They just lost their keep and should be looking for another. Ours would be a juicy target for that barbarian horde Very Happy and we have to defend the citadel of the order at all costs!
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:40 am

well well well, my eager padawan *grins* make your sponsors proud!
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Phalanx
Phalanx
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:27 am

Offering our keep makes you proud? Shame on you!

By the way,I thought sieges were seriously bugged these days?
Back to top Go down
Minandra
Conscript
Conscript
Minandra

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:50 am

So did I!

This was my first siege ever.

But I didn't see or hear of any bugs, except maybe that the necros were able to send minions through the walls while the walls were still intact.

But then again necros themselves are a kind of bug allready Razz so I'm not sure that counts....

And I would certainly not offer up our keep if I thought Freedom had any chance of taking it Wink
Back to top Go down
Hyrde
Valued Guest
Valued Guest

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:55 am

hm, Einarr could at least try to distract Kirsten as a kind of help from outside, should freedom decide to attack Razz
and you would have to fight your husband as well *grins wickedly* this alone could be a sight to behold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aerika   Application for Aerika I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Aerika
Page 1 of 1